Click Here!

Orochimaru debate...

Aeka-chan

Which do you think?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think?

• Male?
    • Female?

This is a question that has been bugging me for some time now... Should Orochimaru be considered male or female? I ask this because the body he is currently inhabitting appears to be that of a woman, but as most of us already know, he is realy well... a He... Sorry if this seems abit confusing, but I just figured it would be good to get opinions from other people on this topic.

Edit- March 02: Above debate closed, new debate... Anyone else think Orochimaru has way too much in common with Michael Jackson to be a simple coincidence?

I don't blame you for your misconception he does really appear feminine. But Redsliver is right. He did inhabit a female body at one point. But after his battle with the Third, and he lost the use of his arms he took over the body of a male.

he does seem really feminine at the beginning. with the forest of death and the inhabiting a female. but yeah definately male.

Guest MayNeuma

Orochimaru's immortality jutsu from what I can gather works like this:

The body that he just inhabited will retain its originalities such as gender, form, features, etc until the first few months (or the first year?) until sooner or later it will give features of what's Orochimaru's original body. Note that long tongue and elongat-y neck? But when Sasuke first came to sound, Orochimaru who had just transferred his soul to Gen'yumaru didn't experience physical changes instantly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Sound#Gen.27yumaru

Moreover, the host's consciousness will stay there even if it's the dormant one, until Orochimaru's three years are up and when he left for another body the old one will become a souless doll due to the consumation of the dormant's soul. because two souls can't be in one body without one them being sealed entriely like Naruto-Kyuubi case.

As now, to answer the question whether Orochimaru's female or male, just imagine that certain things will grow if they're not there yet biggrin.gif well, you get the idea. Moreover, I don't think orochi-chan will care about his gender too much. He has thousands of jutsu to worry about. So, it all comes back to the writer. Have your fun wink.gif

• 3 years later...

I'm a huge Orochimaru fangirl and I must say, I don't think he's like Michael Jackson at all. It tends to annoy me when people say that. Of course, I also don't think he's like Voldemort, either. Anyway, that's my opinion.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.