Click Here!

Sunday's Super Big Event

NightScribe

Well, it's that time of year, when the masses will gather 'round the t.v. in homes and bars, piles of artery clogging food and brain cell killing alcohol within easy reach, as they all eagerly tune in to watch....Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl III!!!! (I kid, I kid.) tongue.gif

Seriously, anybody watching the game this weekend, or is it a non-event to you, opting instead to gainfully employee yourselves with writing (or wanking to) dirty little stories? If watching, which team do you favor, or don't you care? I'll say this much; it ain't 1985. sad.gif

Guest Serenanna

Given the Eagles lost in the playoff (it's the William Penn curse I tell you!), this event is sort of a non-event for me and the rest of the family. The man of the house, second-best cook, and biggest sports fan (Dad) is also working that day, leaving the rest of us to our own devices.

Doesn't mean we probably won't order out for cheesesteaks though (from the steak shop Dad works at on weekends) and not watch the opening antics and the new commercials. Yeah, we're traditional like that. Lots of soda, lots of chips, and maybe some ice-cream on the menu too. After half-time, I'll at least stop watching and do something, like crawling back to my computer (I'm not addicted, I swear!).

Sere

Don't watch sports, don't play sports, Super Bowl means nothing to me.

Frankly, I'm getting swamped with papers again and there's way too much work to do elsewhere. I think I'll just take advantage of the Super Bowl deals floating around and order discount-price pizza to munch on while I do my work.

Well, if I can get pizza at a much lower price, then I suppose Super Bowl does mean something to me after all.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.