Click Here!

My oldest

Keith Inc.

Seriously. Senior Smurf.

17 years old and:

http://elephanticity.250x.com/smurf/smurf.htm

I am amazed at how many women are offering to molest my 17 year old son, here and on the other boardsi've posted on.

But if i'm amazed, he's astounded. And walking funny...

I'm not in the mood to molest your son. I'm looking for a little lesbian action right now, and he doesn't tickle that fancy. Plus I wouldn't want you and his mother to slap a statutory rape charge on me despite the fact that I'm only 2 years older than him.

As for hair dye, he tried to use a spray-on, didn't he? Spray-ons are the hardest to use if you're attempting to dye your own hair. Mousse is the easiest to use, but make sure you're wearing gloves. The thing about mousse is that you can scoop it onto your fingers then run it through your hair. If you're mixing a liquid dye to form a creme, then you're supposed to brush it in because it'll run off plastic and thin out rubber in the long run.

Your son has short hair and he attempted to dye it blue. The brush method isn't that great for short hair because it's more likely to get on the scalp. As it is, the liquid-creme combination is more typical in average hair-color dyes. Colors like blue are available either in a spray or mousse. Sprays are cheaper and they're easier to store, but mousse is easier to apply, lasts longer, and is less likely to wash out in water alone (like running onto your collar in the rain).

I help my mom dye her graying roots, have dyed my own hair purple once, and highlight my friend's hair once in a while. I also put green streaks in my hair on Saint Patrick's day once in a while (though people ask me why - I have dark red hair and that's Irish enough). So yeah, I know plenty about this kind of thing. Too bad my advice came too late.

Thanx for the advice, but it's worse than you think...he used food coloring.

When he exerts himself, streaks of colorful sweat draw lines down his face....

He's got dark hair, right? If he really wants to go blue, and doesn't mind semi-permanent (at least untill it grows out enough to cut off) I'd recommend something like Manic Panic. However, the color will most likely be subtle unless he bleaches it out first. If he's just looking form something temporary, they also have Dye Hard styling gel. Hot Topic carries some wild color hair products too. Of course, he's going to have to wait until the food coloring washes out. I recommend frequent washings and lots of soap. laugh.gif

I am amazed at how many women are offering to molest my 17 year old son, here and on the other boardsi've posted on.

But if i'm amazed, he's astounded. And walking funny...

laugh.gif Walking funny and smiling proudly, I imagine.

The very last photo is my favorite. Blue hands, folded innocently, as though they don't know what all the fuss is about.

Okay - I'm a little worried now. I was looking at the pics (and no - I don't want to molest your kiddo - so you can relax) and my oldest daughter saw the pic - not only does she think he's cute - but now she wants electric blue hair too - and she knows how to do it... Oh well, she'll fit in I guess.

Yes, as evil as I am, I don't molest real people...heh..heh...heh...

If I could dye my hair, it would be shaven. Now, that would be shocking! And probably evil too.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

He's adorable, I'll admit, but no, I wouldn't molest him. Maybe... dry.gif....>_>...

I did the same thing when I had dreads, but not THAT bad. I had three blood red dreads, and the rest was still brown XD

At least he didn't try using markers.

...not that I never did that... no...

dry.gif.... >_>

What! an artist not immersing herself in her medium? Now that would be contrary....(I think I used mud) (I made a lot of mudpies when I was a kid.) It was evil.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.