Click Here!

Can't log in and stories missing also.

Guest Kyle

Guest Kyle

Ok, I'm not sure what happened. I haven't been on in a while now and just a few minutes ago, I tried to find my story to update it. I couldn't find it so I thought that since I haven't been on in maybe a week and a half to two weeks, it would be farther back. It isn't however. All of my stories are gone. But before I go into that, I'm going to ask for help with log in. I thought that if I logged in, I would update them that way. However, when I typed in my info (My username and password. I put the right stuff) it said that it didn't find any of my information in your database or something like that. I tried a few more possibilities of my passwords and none of them worked. So I tried to send an email to my.. well email for a new password. However, when I got to my email, there wasn't one from the site. I wasn't sure which email I used so I sent it to both of mine and when I checked, there wasn't an email. I don't know what happened.. but in all honesty, I think that this happened when I optimized my computer. How that would affect my stories and my account on here? I don't know. If that did have something to do with it, it would have deleted it on here, I'm pretty sure it would have on my other stuff. Ok, now about my stories. I have a few of them; five if I remember right. Four maybe, I'm not sure. They all are in the anime section (Pokemon). I was going to update 'True Love At Its Finest' which is 37 chapters and had either 37 or 38 reviews. I had another one called 'Life On An Island' which was not that important but I don't remember a whole lot about it. My third one (my main concern) is called 'Everybody Sins' It was about 10 chapters and quite a bit of views. That one is the one I'm most concerned about. My fourth one is called 'Fun With Pokemon' It had I think 4 chapters which were all one shots so I'm not that concerned about it. I had one more but my optimizer deleted my files so I'm not sure what the last one was. If somebody would help me, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks a whole ton!

Guest Kyle

OK. I understand. :( I won't argue because I do agree that I'm 15. I just have one thing that I would like to ask. Am I aloud to come back when I am 18 or am I 'banned'?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.