Click Here!

Anniversary Writing/Artwork Contests

Nanaea

Since the month is about half over and there is only one writing submission and two artwork submissions, I thought that I'd post a reminder. It's not going to be much of a contest if nobody participates. Hopefully people are working on their entries and we'll see more submissions as the month progresses.

I am currently working on an entry for the writing portion (already posted my artwork). With a little luck it will be done in time.

Anyone else planning on submitting something? huh.gif

I wrote *word's word count* 4272 words of Creativity's Price and then hit a snag... of not feeling like writing more. If I get over that by the 31st I'll enter it. If not, eh, maybe you both win prizes by default eh? or just nikolatesla1 if you or nobody else finish's either biggrin.gif

I just need to get through a big scene with a semi-sentient strap-on dildo being used on the male protagonist and the very-final 'It's a one-shot' ending, and that's it. Maybe 2000 words worth...

Tch. Can't be helped.

I actually had several ideas running around in my head but I obviously had to pick one because of the rules for the writing contest.

Now that I've finally picked one, I'm busy writing the fic and it should be up by the 31st. From the sound of things, Knorg and I might end up writing about the same theme.

Hmm, it's more than possible, 'specially if you've got something along the lines of girl with strap-on doing guy going on...

But to be honest mine isn't looking like it'll be done, so I'll maybe stick it up as a WIP after the contests are finished for a few days for anyone curious to how it might have been.