Click Here!

The latest accessory for your pet?

quamp

Story here

SYDNEY, Jan 4 (Reuters Life!) - An Australian bank has apologized for issuing a credit card to a cat after its owner decided to test the bank's identity security system.

You'd think they're be something to prevent this... Come to think of it, there was a Married... with Children episode where Buck the dog got a credit card.

The bank said the cat's card had been canceled. "We apologize as this should not have happened," it said in a statement.

I can just see a bunch of people getting their pets credit cards.

"ALL RIGHT, OPEN THIS DOOR!! ROVER D. DOGG OWES US $50,000! WE WANT HIS HIDE NOW!!!" rolleyes.gif

The mischief maker in me is now sorely tempted.

Now, either the Australians are even worse at humanizing and spoiling their pets than I am, or the folks working the bank really more embarrassed than they let on. That's plain ridiculous!

Come to think of it, I really need to go to the pet store to stock up on rabbit food, and there are at least three banks along the way...

Guest Big Samurai

"Damn it, Bosco, you could at least clear out your browser history. Do you know how many people think I'm into bestiality because of the pay sites you visit?!"

I think he would whistle.gif

Do you think a whole wardrobe of sweaters and t-shirts is too much for a weenie dog? I think my "son" has more clothes than I do. He even has a rain coat and boots. (I didn't buy most of it BTW - I think my Mum is wishing for another grandchild)

You'd think they're be something to prevent this... Come to think of it, there was a Married... with Children episode where Buck the dog got a credit card.

There was a Simpsons' episode too. Santa's Little Helper, the family's dog, was approved for a credit card as Santos L. Halper.

Edit: Also, what the hell kinda name for a cat is Messiah? Is it supposed to be like "Oh we call, but he never comes..."