Click Here!

What have you found out about the new store?

ApolloImperium

Stocks: I can't even figure out the normal stock market and I have to try and figure this one out? You gotta be out of your mind... But maybe?

So there are two types, Member and Forum.

From what I can gather on the forum:

This is dependent on how well the forum does, either with posts or registrations. So the more posts/registrations there are the better the stock does!

Members? Well, there are only two member stocks right now so who knows? It seems to be variable on Points or Posts, so I'm guessing that the stock rises or falls based on the number of points/posts a member has? Time will tell!

I wonder, though, is there a set number of points/post? Or does it make a difference what section of the forum they're made in? For that matter, is there a limit on the number of points/day?

Edit: Posting here is worth 10 points. Is this a constant?

Edit: It appears to be constant throughout The Play Pen (though this hasn't been exhaustively tested)

Edited by Afrit-kun

I signed up for welfare, and decided against staying on it. Then someone who remains generous donated so I no longer qualify. But my welfare page says I've gotten zero, but I can't repay that and there's no visible option to unsign-up.

Part of my stats say that i have 21 billion points but i only seem to be able to play with a little under two billion of them.

Are they two different accounts or what?

The 21 Billion figure shows up under the Global Economy overview (at least, it does for me so I guess that is what you're seeing?), the 2 Billion or so is what you actually have. Go back and click the tab for 'My Portfolio' as the starting tab is the global one.

Oh. So i have about 10% of all monies in circulation.

Dang. I thought it had something to do with all the money i had squirreled away in other places before the change. Maxed bank accounts, maxed arcade account, all the money in the guild bank...

Ah, well. That makes sense i guess.

THat's so sad...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.