Click Here!

The Coulter/Hitler quiz

quamp

Guest Iriscal

It's a pretty transparent quiz. I got them all right. It's easy to see which ones were written by whom because of which ones talk about America and which ones have which... I dunno, feel to their speech?

10/14

nikola, dazzled, Nekkid, shame on you!

Can't you be more creative than that?

If it were up to me, I'd disfigure her face and body first then throw a bunch of ugly clothes on her. Then I'd put her in a room full of people who survived 9/11, people whose loved ones died in 9/11, extreme leftists, Democrats, Muslims who speak English, shrill Iraqi housewives, and leftist/democratic journalists/reporters/prolific authors. The wallpaper would be an Islamic green covered with groovy flowers, peace signs, blue donkeys, and crescent moons and stars all over the place. The room would smell like incense and sweat. There'd be newspapers in Arabic and English waved in her face. She wouldn't understand the Arabic, but the English articles would shock her.

She'd fight her way through the room, both physically and verbally, but there'd be no exit. No way out, not even death. She'd be trapped in that room for all eternity.

I got 9/14, but am not surprised by the answers that I missed.

Honestly, if you really want to get under the skin of someone who spouts his/her opinion regularly, stop listening. I find that will piss off the speaker more than anything you could ever do to them. Acting out against them only gives them more ammunition to spout.