Click Here!

I feel like an idiot..

As the topic says, I feel like an utter idiot. or a bitch, but thats not important

Bit of background information for you. J is my best friend in the whole world (we actually are classed as girlfriend/boyfriend), and knows me inside out, and same with me about him.

Well, to put it bluntly, he's been asked to go camping with some other friends of his, and I'm really not wanting him to go due to his ex being there, and while I trust him, I don't trust her, but at the same time I want him to go cause its not often he gets invited to go anywhere with them. There is a reason why he has asked me if he can go, but I'm not going into that right now. It is just my own stupid insecurities that are getting to me and I hate that they are. He should be able to go, but I really hate his ex being there, as she tried to seduce him not too long ago. And well, I want to tell him not to go, but at the same time I don't want to say that. and its just confusing me and him and just yeah. J is hurt that I am feeling this way, and I'm hurt cause of my own thoughts. He won't have any technology on him either, so thats another bit that I'm not liking, but its not a big reason.

I guess.. what I'm trying to ask is.. What would you do if it was your other half?

(please, be as brutally honest as you want to be, I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm looking for honest answers.)

Be as truthful with him about your reasons for not wanting him to go, as you have been here. Particularly in light of the past seduction effort. Make sure you mention that too. Make a POINT of telling him that the lack of trust lies with the ex gf and her past actions, including RECENT past actions.

I think you hit the nail on the head explaining why and leaving the choice in his hands as trust is a huge part of any relationship. I would also ask this: The recent seduction attempt - How did he respond? If he pushed her away and told her in no uncertain terms that he was not interested in her, then I think he'll be just fine on the trip :D

He pushed her away, but he wasn't originally gonna tell me til I managed to ease it out of him, cause he's one of those that bottles things up til he breaks, which also apparently showed earlier today with him when he broke down over something totally different. but thankfully every things been sorted now