Click Here!

I'm aditting my ignorance.

Guest deathsockcat

I remember one of the first gags anyone ever played on me in Canada. Somebody decided to pour IRN-BRU (pronounced Iron Brew) in a glass, told me it was urine, proceeded to drink it, then offered me some. I have no idea why, but I drank it.

It didn't taste like licorice exactly. It was extremely citrusy. It's nastily sweet with an extremely sour aftertaste.

Not the same stuff they sell around here, you couldn't pass it off as urine cause its black. Not that sort of red or brown of cola or rootbeer respectively. But black. Opaqueness, and it tastes like licorice.

Apparently, according to wikipedia anyway, there were two Irn-Bru's and the stuff I drank was the East Coast Canada only stuff.

Now the question is, do I want to taste the black stuff that's solely for East Canada?

I don't think I do. I hate Twizzlers as it is, and I've never understood the appeal of licorice.

Hell, it was bad enough tasting the international version of IRN-BRU.

I once drank some black stuff which was a combination of red grape juice, blueberry juice, and blackberry juice, with a few drops of food coloring mixed in. It tasted great!

(Apparently, being random is a symptom of adult-fic withdrawal combined with exam stress. Maybe I shouldn't attempt to write fanfiction right now.)