Click Here!

Email notification for story updates

Somtimes i start reading a story, it really catches my attention, i keep going, next chapter, next chapter, next chapter, and then there is no more chapters but the story hasn't ended yet, i would like to have the option of "subscribing" for update notifications on those stories.

It would work kinda like with subscribing to forum threads, ideally with a page to manage my subscriptions like with forum.

It's not a possibility with the current software. It's also on my very large, large list of things to do, to see about getting that function written so it will work with the software, and be an option. Seeing as how my to-do list is ginormous, and we're looking at literally (in some tasks) years of doing and in process? I have no ETA.

What we do offer however is for author's to include a twitter link that people can follow if the author chooses to post updates. I would also recommend checking the author's profile to see if they have a yahoo group or offer their own email notifications as many authors who have a larger following do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.