Click Here!

Site News 12-11-10

ApolloImperium

Updates from Apollo

Updates from Apollo

Keep an eye out on the site, we've got some fun ideas for the archive over the next few months, so stay tuned!

AFF 2011 Calendar Contest - It's HERE!

It's taken some time, some artists and a lot of member voting but it has arrived! The AFF 2011 Calendar is here and with it, the store is back up and running! Check out the following topic for all the important information!!! AFF Calendar Thread

Funding Status

Information to exact status is always found on the donations page. Currently, the site has $445.19 stored in PayPal. December's hosting costs have been paid and we are well covered for January! We have started to amass a small surplus that will allow us to do various upgrades that you our readers ask for, so we do always appreciate donations though! Please see the donation page for further information on how.

I'd also like to thank those who have been generous the past few weeks - We have received three large donations, two $100 donations and a $50 donation! I cannot express my thanks enough for those who have been so generous this holiday season!

Tech Updates from DemonGoddess

Clean up Update

The following top levels have been created, or will be shortly:

• In books subdomain - Twilight
  • In cartoon subdomain - Kim Possible (coming soon)
  • In comics subdomain - DC 'Verse Comics, DC 'Verse Cartoons, DC 'Verse Movies
  • In xmen subdomain - Marvel 'Verse Comics, Marvel 'Verse Cartoons, Marvel 'Verse Movies

To help facilitate story moving, here is what can be done. This is something requires a member assist.

Email to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org, subject Cleanup req

Where a subcategory does not yet exist (this applies to the DC and Marvel top levels), start with the category req for it.

Then, link to the story you need moved to the new top levels. Re-add the story to the category if it already exists, if not, I will email you when it's created, and then add it then. DO NOT delete the old story. I need that for some of the data, which I will then add to the new upload. After I'm done with that, moving any attached reviews, and adding the story rating that was pre-existing, I will delete the old story. Alternatively, this can all be posted in the category requests forum. Once I've finished with any data migration needed done for that request, expect to see the topic closed. I would also ask where there are stories in process of migration already (such as Angel in the tv subdomain), that those users do this as well.

If everyone who's affected by this can help and follow the instructions above it will make the process go a lot faster as it means I only need to move reviews and rates, and change the dates to reflect the original add date, also create subcats where needed. None of which takes all that long. If I have to move each story, it can take hours depending on how many chapters I have to move etc. So your help is greatly appreciated!!

c0p13rcopythisbitch111@hotmail.com2010-12-15id # 3000028035Hi... I was wondering why my account is now non-existent. My precious stories have been erased along with my account, and I was hoping you could tell me why. Was it a site error? Have I been banned? Will I be able to get my stories and reviews back? If I have in fact been banned, will I at least earn a spot on the Hall of Shame (I like seeing my name in places)? My url or whatever was http://bleach.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296780901 but when I go to it, it's just a blank page. I hope I can get a response soon as to why this is. Sending a message by e-mail would be great

your friend,

copier c. copycat

P.S. If my account was banned, it would've been nice to have received a notification.

To answer this..

This account was deleted because at the time you signed up, you were not 18 years old. The site rules clearly state you must be 18 or older to use any part of this site. When deleting minors, we don't normally notify you of the deletion, as the bulk of you who sign in under age know full well that what you're doing is not allowed. When you get caught, it's to be expected that you will be deleted. Simple enough, yes?

As you're now OVER 18, you can return.