Click Here!

Tied Up and Passed Around Review Responses

Asexual Biped

BronxWench: I'm glad you liked it so much! The entire thing was fun to write, especially when I had to think without my eyes. And yeah, Max was a little too into creating the scene and didn't bother to get Jamie's input. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sleeping on the couch tonight! ^^

Shadow Knight: Thanks again for the support! BDSM is my strong suit (only because of my knowledge), so I try to do it well. ^^

XD I swear the recaptcha has a mind of its own! It probably was! Too bad I don't have an idea for those two words.

BronxWench: I'm glad you liked it so much! The entire thing was fun to write, especially when I had to think without my eyes. And yeah, Max was a little too into creating the scene and didn't bother to get Jamie's input. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sleeping on the couch tonight! ^^

Oh, trust me, if Max was mine, he'd be sleeping on the damned terrace. In the cold. With those few ornery snowflakes that keep appearing.

But, I think one of the things that made this so damned much fun to read is that it was obvious you had fun writing it. There were all sorts of sly little twists and phrases that just broadcast that to me as a reader, and made it that much more enjoyable. Nothing's worse than reading something that even the writer isn't excited about.

Plus, I will occasionally feel like being a sub, so 'twas FUN! :D

you know... you should put a warning note, or something.

at the start of the story.

because there are ALOT of bdsm rules that have been broken

1. leaving your SUB alone during a scene

2. leaving your sub alone while he is bound

3. and gagged

4. and blindfolded

5. and in a cock-ring

that is so fucking dangerous. if this were real life. and if something had happened to Max, and Max was not able to return home. Jamie, could, and would, have died.

In the world of fiction, of cause, nothing happens to Max, so Jamie won't die.

but in real life, you can't say the same...

not to mention, even in fiction, leaving a sub bound with a cock-ring, for an hour... is just not healthy. its..... *frowns*.... extreme sceneing man...

just..... put a warning or note about this, will you? to put my mind at ease. I'm afraid if some brainless wannabe learns from here, and learns wrongly.

sorry. "guest nekoii" was me. i forgot to sign in DX

Well, those aren't iron-clad rules since the rules of every scene is decided at the beginning of each scene. So, a real couple could have decided that leaving the sub alone and tied is acceptable. (The cock-ring I don't know about, so I'll take your word on it that it's unhealthy) That's actually one of the reasons why Jamie got so pissed off: it was BECAUSE Max was being retarded and left without saying something in advanced.

But yeah, I understand what you mean. I'll add a warning so people who are interested in maybe trying what I wrote won't be stupid about it. Thanks for the advice and for reading! =3

• 3 months later...

Will Treaty

I'm sorry I didn't reply to you sooner! School is a bitch right now. D:

I'm really glad that you enjoyed this oneshot and reviewed! Since it had been up for a little while, I figured anyone who wanted to read already had. Thank you for proving me wrong!

Also, I have good news for you: I have a sequel oneshot in the works! It may be a while before I post it (college and all), but I promise that it'll eventually be posted. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.