Click Here!

My Story Got Hidden...

Guest FallenAngel

Guest FallenAngel

Hey. My pen name is FallenAngel, my story is called "Inamorato" and it's a Harry Potter slash story...Harry/Draco to be specific.

I found my story hidden this morning, much to my dismay. Immediately I rushed to my e-mail, determined to figure out what it was that I had done wrong and fix it...only to find no e-mail from aff waiting for me. I was very upset...I am STILL very upset. How can I fix it if I don't know what's wrong?

DemonGoddess helped me out a little on LJ, pointing out that I was missing a diclaimer for a character I modeled one of my characters off of...so I fixed that. (Ch. 18 of the story.)But she hinted that there were other issues with the story and told me to read the e-mail I was sent. Except I never got an e-mail...I even checked my junk folder to make sure it hadn't ended up there AND checked my information on here to make sure I was checking the right e-mail address.

Is there any way for the e-mail to be re-sent? I have no problem correcting any problems...I already corrected the "holding chapters hostage" thing (months ago) when it was pointed out to me that it wasn't allowed...and I did so without hesitation. I adjusted my disclaimers (over a year ago) when it was explained that they didn't meet the site's standards...again, without hesitation. I will HAPPILY fix whatever is necessary to get my story visible again before my regular readers start asking me where it went.

Please, help! Someone! Anyone! lol...I really just want this sorted out. Thanks so much!

~ FA

I apologize, we recently changed from leaving reviews to sending emails to members. The issue with your story was found prior to our conversion to e-mail, which would be why you couldn't find the email! That would be our oops and I'm sorry for that, but the review can be viewed on your review board for the story.

The reason the story was hidden is due to the poll or request for discussion at the bottom of Chapter 19. We highly recommend the use of the forums if you would like feedback other than reviews so that we aren't taking up excess space in the archival database. I know just asking for guesses seems small, but any way that we can conserve space is very much appreciated. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email us at: tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org

Hope this helps!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.