Click Here!

Mens Woes

Guest Knorg

So, we don't have to worry about the future, have less bad hair days then the women folk, cull the useless from the herd rather then preserving the useless, are goal oriented, and our biggest problem is sating the egos of people who consider themselves superios, which is easily accomplished with a few well placed words.

Yup. Guys rock!

Hell, we ain't got any.

I can't help it, I'm thinking of that line from "Look Who's Talking" (this applies to hetero men):

"You spend nine months trying to get out, the rest of your life trying to get back in."

I guess maybe that's your only problem; that, and trying to convince the missus why it's not acceptable to start vacuuming on Sunday during the big game. biggrin.gif (btw, I hate vacuuming, I'd rather watch the game).

Hell, we ain't got any.

That's why the battle of the sexes has already been won.

Am I right? Sure I am.

Sit back, crack open a beer and toast being a man!

cool.gif

I'm not sure that what you're describing is an actual physical pain that puts you in bed for a day or two, although I guess you can say its a lifetime ailment that kind of goes on and on and on. (that was fun to type)

Anyway, I remember my mom saying my dad was complaining about being unable to stop thinking about sex, even though at this point in his life, with age and health problems (and frankly, probably the drugs the doctor perscribed), he couldn't physically do anything. The mind was alert, the body, deflated, so to speak.

What a cross to bear. Poor thing, I thought! tongue.gif

Guest echtrae

I have always enjoyed being a guy. If there is one thing that I think guys have gotten universally gipped on, it's the orgasm. Women clearly have far better orgasms, but condisering all the baggage that goes along with it....

I want to be a man because you can pee anywhere u want to ;_;

laugh.gif Ain't that the truth!

I'd say both genders have their own baggage to deal with based on what they've got. What really matters is how the individual deals with the gender and organ issues.

If guys can relax and not worriedly overanalyze everything, more power to them. I do worry about my health issues, and a lot of my health issues are related to the fact that I have ovaries and that my body is producing more testosterone than that of the average female. The thing is, if I don't analyze it and worry about the symptoms, there can be severe damage as a result.

If I could afford to, I'd relax about it. I've managed to relax about the cosmetic symptoms. I've never really worried about looking pretty or put-together unless there's a specific event which requires it.

I have always wondered what it'd be like to be a guy. Just out of curiosity. I've played male roles before in plays, but that's about it. What is it like being a guy in this day and age, where chauvinistic men get punished for their views and feminazis are generally accepted by society even though they're just as bad as chauvinists?

I want to be a man because you can pee anywhere u want to ;_;

Hmmm...Sometimes I wish I were a guy as well, but I really think I just want a penis. I think I just want to fuck beautiful boys, but that's just me.

Please, it's hard to be a man because there's so much bullshit involved. My bf bitches about it all the time. It you're anything less than some..."acceptable masculine stereotype", you're viewed as pussy-whipped, a fag, and as a general target for assholes.

Iggy Lovechild: I haven't encountered your "be a man or be a fag" thing your BF mentioned since junior high. You may want to check his ID make sure you're not dating a 15 year old.

Here's to being a man! The best gender since God prematurely disposed of the Eve v0.33 model. We can write our names in the snow, be funny stand up comics, and rock out with our cock out. Here, Here!

Here's to being a man! The best gender since God prematurely disposed of the Eve v0.33 model.

Unless you subscribe to the other creation story, in which Adam and Lilith were created at the same time, and Adam got bent out of shape when Lilith said "Hey, we're equals, I want my turn to be on top!" Then she was banished and turned into an evil, predatory, nocturnal vamp who would suck the "essence" from man and steal his offspring. And Adam gets some "yes dear" replacement. Yeah, gotta love how men throughout the centuries change shit around so they look good. wink.gif

Just kidding, boys. I've got four brothers and I get along with men way better than women and the thing I like most is the different perspective on all kinds of issues. I have great conversations with guys, probably because of all those years with my male sibs. Mind you, I don't want to be a man, nor do I want a penis, but I sure do like 'em! laugh.gif

Iggy Lovechild: I haven't encountered your "be a man or be a fag" thing your BF mentioned since junior high. You may want to check his ID make sure you're not dating a 15 year old.

Hmmm...No actually he's older than me and you must understand that dressing in too much black and being Ia bit too thin for you height automatically exempts you from adult civility in some cases.

Don't tell me it's not true because I still get hits on my weight by people old enough to know better.

Do I care? Not really, but I think you're giving society and people too much credit.

Unless you subscribe to the other creation story, in which Adam and Lilith were created at the same time, and Adam got bent out of shape when Lilith said "Hey, we're equals, I want my turn to be on top!" Then she was banished and turned into an evil, predatory, nocturnal vamp who would suck the "essence" from man and steal his offspring.

Actually, that's not entirely true. Lilith was not vanished from the Garden of Eden, she left on her own accord. Which means she is actually free of original sin. The only religion that calls her a "demon" of sorts is Judism.

So technically, the woman who said, "No, you are not my 'superior'" is the woman who ended up not being screwed over for all eternity.

What does that say? Lol, the woman who accepted being "inferior" to Adam was the gel who caused his downfall. So much for knowing what they want...wink.gif Just joking boys

Hmmm...No actually he's older than me and you must understand that dressing in too much black and being Ia bit too thin for you height automatically exempts you from adult civility in some cases.

Don't tell me it's not true because I still get hits on my weight by people old enough to know better.

Do I care? Not really, but I think you're giving society and people too much credit.

Oh, I know that all the juvenile insults still fly from the mouths of supposedly mature and civil adults. I'm just mentioning that I haven't encountered the supposed pinnacles of manliness saying "Dude your a fag" to the random skinny white guys since junior high. I live in a pretty backwards community too, but usually the homophobic insults I come across aren't in those scenarios because I don't know enough people who'll take it and those who are at the level of mediocrity who can only fall back on those insults are often verbally torn to shreds before they can get their "You're a fag!", "I'm not a fag you're a fag!" or "I'm not a fag your mom's a fag!" witty reparte in gear. As such, the only people I've ever seen get harassed like that grew a backbone or a brain by sixteen and diverted the crap from themselves back onto those who sling the crap.

Also, most of the people I hang out with are debaters and engineers, which aren't really the future of burger king crowds who slung those style insults way back when.

Oh, I know that all the juvenile insults still fly from the mouths of supposedly mature and civil adults. I'm just mentioning that I haven't encountered the supposed pinnacles of manliness saying "Dude your a fag" to the random skinny white guys since junior high. I live in a pretty backwards community too, but usually the homophobic insults I come across aren't in those scenarios because I don't know enough people who'll take it and those who are at the level of mediocrity who can only fall back on those insults are often verbally torn to shreds before they can get their "You're a fag!", "I'm not a fag you're a fag!" or "I'm not a fag your mom's a fag!" witty reparte in gear. As such, the only people I've ever seen get harassed like that grew a backbone or a brain by sixteen and diverted the crap from themselves back onto those who sling the crap.

Eh, while it's easy to ignore I just get pissed off because deep in the back of my mind I can't help but think, "damn, and I thought I was through with this after I graduated from high school." Seems no matter how much you keep to yourself, someone's got something to say.