Click Here!

Proper Sig limits & How to tell?

Terra Branford

I've been wondering for a while now...

I can't seem to figure out the proper size for a sig. The "Signatures" thread doesn't really state how big or how small, and I'm getting really confused. I don't want to cause problems and I don't want to slow down other people or give offensive images in my sig.

I was wondering what is the proper size (recommended by the admins/mods) so that I don't overstep. My image is just an animation about 7 frames long, but I'm not sure if its too big. Should I post the image as well?

Well, thank you for reading! I hope I put this in the right place. I had no idea where to ask...

K~

We don't have set size limits, so don't worry you aren't missing anything :D

We just ask that you use common sense and make sure that's not extremely large to the point it would interfere with other people using the forum. If it's too big or offensive, we'll send a polite change request and it's no big deal.

Ah, okay then, no bigger than 300x300...

Alright, mine is 316px × 238px. I'll make it smaller :)

EDIT:

Is 284px × 214px too big? I would need to fit "By Frango" after the image...

Edited by Terra Branford

Actually your original image size was okay. A slight variance above or below won't make for ginormous images in the sig. Your edited image size is okay as well.

For example, if you look at my sig, the image is short in height, but actually a bit long. But, it doesn't overwhelm the signature area.

As we've both said, if you use common sense in constructing your siggy, it shouldn't be a problem. If it's too big, trust me, I or someone else will let you know.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.