Click Here!

Myspace

Guest DarkVampWriter

Guest DarkVampWriter

For some strange reason I feel like I am the only person here on aff with a myspace? True or no? I feel like everyone here is too serious to have one or something.

Guest DarkVampWriter
My grown up niece just e-mailed and asked if I have one, but neither I nor my SO do. I don''t know that it's that I'm too serious*snicker*. Perhaps it's that I'm just too introverted. I simply don't care about what amounts to putting up an on-line diary. I never even had a diary as a child, and I'm not going to start one that other people can read. I don't really want other people to know that much about me. Plus, it's too much work for not alot of return, imo.

awwww man I knew it! I'm such a myspace loser junkie!! ;_;

Ehhh...I work off public access at my local library so most of myspace's nifty features would be lost on me. Anyway, dealing with all the stupid teen-agers that squeal and gossip around their page has really killed it for me.

And Big Brother is seriously watching that site so...no thanks. I'll stick to my lj.

Guest lightgoddess

N ope, no myspace for me, either! I prefer my Livejournal. I figure that at least on LJ, I will sort of know the squeeing fangirls. lol I'm lightgoddess_69 there for my regular journal and lghtgdss_stry for my writing journal.

myspace is a horrible horrible place...i just deleted mine and let me tell you i am nothing but reileved....i never realized how much time i use to spend on it.

N ope, no myspace for me, either! I prefer my Livejournal. I figure that at least on LJ, I will sort of know the squeeing fangirls. lol I'm lightgoddess_69 there for my regular journal and lghtgdss_stry for my writing journal.

snape is amazzzzzzing

Guest DarkVampWriter

*cries* I'm the only person here at aff with a myspace! i'm so fucking sad now awww shit n e one wanna play hmmmm that's good?! I'm going to go relieve myself in a good way now!

sad.gif

awwww man I knew it! I'm such a myspace loser junkie!! ;_;

You're not the only one. I have a MySpace account (but only because someone made me do it!). I don't spend that much time on it. For me, it's just a good way for people who I thought were lost to me forever to find me. Also, it keeps me updated on the things that are going on in this little town I live in that I affectionately refer to as the Blackhole of the Midwest happy.gif

Guest Enchanted Faery
For some strange reason I feel like I am the only person here on aff with a myspace? True or no? I feel like everyone here is too serious to have one or something.

Don't feel that way! I have a myspace account too! That's why I haven't been on here as much as I used to, cuz I'm usually on myspace! tongue.gif

Having a myspace account connected me with friends that i hadn't seen or heard from in years, so I love myspace!

I also have a myspace account. smile.gif I'm not embarassed or ashamed. If it weren't for MySpace I would have lost touch with many people I knew in high school. smile.gif I live in a completely different country now and well, it's difficult to visit them.

So there ya go! You're not alone! smile.gif

I don't have myspace either. I did create a Live Journal thing, to kind of write about writing, leave little bits about status of WIPs and post fics. I thought it might be a kind of nice/cool thing to do for any readers who like my fics here, so they could kind of 'be in the know,' if they wanted, on future stories or learn interesting tidbits. Huge miscalculation. There was no interest, and I'm not the kind of person to join every freaking group and try to friend everybody. I think I have one story there (which is on AFF anyway) and an entry that says "on hiatus". It's extremely time consuming to keep up with anyway. Just thinking through and writing fics takes up a good chunk of time already.

I've been to a few. I don't think I'll create one. I'm not the type who likes to friend others a lot or spend huge amounts of time on an online journal. I have an LJ where I give reasons for (not) updating my fics. That's all it's for. If I can't write an entry regarding that, then there's no entry at all. I also have a FaceBook account which I don't visit often, but my friends are crazy about FB. If I lose touch with my college buddies down the road, I'll go there. Otherwise, I'll stick to fanfiction and forums. Forums are a better way to make online friends anyway.

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

I have one... XD But the majority of my friend list are like high school buddies, co-workers and close friends. I don't strive for the Who Can Jack Up the Most Friends. Haha, but I like my MySpace. It's neat. X3

Guest Masatar_Torlyl

I have one... same name with "Neo" in the front and no spaces or underscores... I only use it to look for talent and keep up with my Christian friend.

My Space is okay, overrated and all, but it's good and lately the cool thing at Gaia or anywhere is to bash My Space... or it seems. unsure.gif

Editr: Mispelled "Gaia" because of "Gai" from Naruto... rolleyes.gif