Click Here!

Review Replies For AFF's Prompts

ApolloImperium

There were a few reviews that I wanted to take the time to respond to, so here they are!

Haunted Prompt:

FairySlayer - I have a friend who can't go anywhere near places where a number of people died because of the voices, I just took it one step further that the ghosts follow in this piece. She hates it and it truly drives her nuts!

Witch Prompt:

JayDee - You have no idea how hard it was to write just 140 characters! It truly was an exercise in restraint, but you're right, the line totally works in the bedroom!

pittwitch - LoL - Aren't most men wanton?

Candy Prompt:

pittwitch - Thank you!

Melrick - LoL, yes... I get it, funny :D

FairySlayer - Thanks for the comments on the timing. I wasn't sure if it went too fast, so I appreciate the validation! The singing was a tiny bit corny, true, but the damn thing was running through my head and I couldn't not put it in!!!

Asexual Biped - Perhaps I made it too obscure, I was trying to relay that sex wasn't an option because protection wasn't available... Ah well, I guess the candy aspect works as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Tradition prompt:

Pittwitch - Thank you! Considering that the only reason it got written was cause of you goading me in Shoutbox... I appreciate the positive review!

Asexual Biped: If I'd gone drabble I would have indicated his doubtfulness, hopefully it got through!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Tradition Prompt: Oh noes! I missed a few people!

FairySlayer - I was actually going for the carrying the new Bride into their home, but her dress is too much of that huge princess style ball gown and he doesn't think it'll get through. I do like that about TwitFics though, there is so much room for interpretation!!

JayDee - I didn't even think about it that way LOL! But yea, I could see that!

Evergreen Prompt

ShadowKnight - I can too, and with the way the economy is right now I think a lot more people will be able to as well. She did have bad luck in loosing her mother, but I think that she really did have good luck! She has wonderful childhood memories and a loving granddaughter willing to brave the cold to visit her great-grandmother's grave, whom she'd probably never known. You can't get any more lucky than that in my opinion!! I'd try and take credit for the ring being that link, but it wasn't planned and just sorta happened. I honestly when I first started writing thought I was going for a drabble and was going to use smell to invoke memories in a different way, but hey, welcome to prompt bunnies... They never go how you think they would! While I was more trying to make it a bit more personal with the Gaelic, afterward when I read over it I knew you'd get a kick out of it! I'm glad you did!!!

BronxWench - Yea, it's a tearjerker all right! My throat kept tightening as a wrote it, so I'm right there with you! While I never like making people cry, I'm glad the emotion made it through! As for the claddagh ring, I think it's my favorite bit of Irish. I wear mine daily and couldn't imagine not having it, so the husband turning it into a pendant for his wife made sense!

Pittwitch - You are so right! Those are the most important things at Christmas and the things I remember more than the physical gifts I get! I think often times we forget the little things, or don't appreciate the sacrifices that people make to ensure happiness and I hope that it will remind people how important it is!

AsexualBiped - *blushes* It's just time and practice and writing my fingers off, plus some amazing teachers that got me where I am. I'd like to think that it keeps a theme of realism. There are no perfect happy endings and life is rarely easy. It's how we deal that makes us who we are and I see that in my main character. She seems so full of love and happiness despite the sorrow she's faced and I can only hope that when I reach

Evergreen Prompt: Cont'd

FairySlayer - I'm glad it wasn't too much. I hate stories that shove stuff down your throat, so it's good to know that I didn't do that to my readers! The leaving of the branch in my mind became a tradition to recognize the sacrifice they made for her, not only as a way to mark the anniversary of their death.

Evergreen Prompt: Cont'd

JayDee - You're right, it is kinda a sad piece and def not my normal, but it was meant to be uplifting in someways. I think nowadays everyone is so very focused on the 'me' and what's current that traditions and memories go to the wayside. The jump was hard... I was thinking about jumping to her getting the pendant back but it didn't feel right, so I'm glad that the jump worked out okay!

• 1 month later...

TN - Thank you so much for reading them all! Haunted actually came from my love of Ghost Whisperer, but I'm glad it touched you in someway! Candy, Witch and Tradition def were meant to induce smiles and chuckles, so I'm glad it worked! Sorry about getting the song stuck in your head though... Evergreen, I hope the tears were in a good way! While it was meant to provoke some melancholy, overall I really did want to show enduring love and family unity! As for Pillow? Yes, I think everyone has been there sometime or another. That's what I love about Twitfics, the challenge to provoke emotion in such short time frames!

Review Replies for Sand

PW - Why does it not surprise me that you say you can? :P But yes, figured since you went with another plunny, I would play with the hourglass :D

JayDee - Ohh, I didn't even think of dirty talk! I was thinking just of the oral aspect! That's why I love these TwitFics because you guys put your own personal spin on them like that!

FairySlayer - Oh yes, very much in my mind a playful tone, but who knows, a Mistress or Master could use it as a challenge for their sub! But yes, humor and a good partner with fun challenges and play time make for a very healthy sex life!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.