Click Here!

Password/login issues

Guest libco

Guest Killercat-Nya

Your user ID is there. If you were trying to retrieve your password, that is a known bug we're working on. I used a different utility to send you your password

I have also been trying to get my password, and it won't accept my e-mail address. Could you help me out?

I have also been trying to get my password, and it won't accept my e-mail address. Could you help me out?

When you say it's not accepting your email address, what do you mean? Do you get an error message?

Assuming your pen name is the same, I triggered your password to be sent to the email on file.

Guest Killercat-Nya

When you say it's not accepting your email address, what do you mean? Do you get an error message?

Assuming your pen name is the same, I triggered your password to be sent to the email on file.

Yes that was it, thank you so much!

There are instructions on how to input data for password retrieval directly below the blank fields.

You have two ways to do this.

In the user name field, you in put your login name, and click "forgot password"

In the user name field, you in put your email, and click "forgot password"

There's no separate field for the email address to be entered.

The function does not tell you if it's sent mail to you. The mail is sent instantly when this is executed. However, given that it's a php app that SENDS the mail, mail handlers OFTEN stick that sent mail in to spam/junk folders, so if you don't see it in your inbox, check there as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.