Click Here!

looking for a fic

Guest anon1

i read the beginning of a story that was centrally snape /hermione but there were two chapters where harry had sex with one of the weasely brothers.(bill or charlie can't remember). any one know it?

Anything else you remember? That's a little vague for me - and I wouldn't really remember the M/M part anyway, more than likely, as I'm generally a Het reader...so, if you could tell me what the plot (if there was one :) ) with the SS/HG part was I might be able to help more... :lol:

Anything else you remember? That's a little vague for me - and I wouldn't really remember the M/M part anyway, more than likely, as I'm generally a Het reader...so, if you could tell me what the plot (if there was one :) ) with the SS/HG part was I might be able to help more... :lol:

everybody went back to hogwarts after the war (i think) the m/m parts were the last two chapters i read(9/10) the rest was ss/hg forget why they got together. she was a proffessor in training or something.

Correspondence is SS/HG with DM/GW and HP/CW (ch 12)

She's hired by Minerva to be the librarian, but she's the only one that returns to the school. Familiar at all? If not, let me know, I'll keep looking.

that wasn't it, but thankyou for trying .

the harry/Charlie(or Bill) scene harry was masterbating. he and harry experiment .it is harrys first time.i remember the title or the author having an obscure name.

• 3 weeks later...

that wasn't it, but thankyou for trying .

the harry/Charlie(or Bill) scene harry was masterbating. he and harry experiment .it is harrys first time.i remember the title or the author having an obscure name.

if any one can think of a fic that in any way resembles the one i am trying to find, all elp is welcome.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.