Click Here!

Zack Has A Game!

ZombieDuke

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Big Samurai

Yup. Unless the PSP dies off before the game actually comes out, which is kinda looking like a possibility (*sigh*), Crisis Core will be limited to that system. Never rule out a port or a new version, though, since it's my understanding that Square Enix is on the verge of redoing a certain Chain Of Memories for PS2 ....

Guest Evil_Labs

I would prefer they concentate on making new games and videos that were not just rehashes of old material or games. Not that Last Order hasn't already retconned the hell out of FF VII, anyway.

Never rule out a port or a new version, though, since it's my understanding that Square Enix is on the verge of redoing a certain Chain Of Memories for PS2 ....

*twitches* Yes. Chain of Memories. *twitches again*

Square Enix pimps out KH2 then months later add CoM because it's the MIDDLE OF THE FRIGGIN' GAME!

Guest Big Samurai

I'm not sure where they're going to put a Before Crisis compilation if they decide to do one. Depending on the size and technical specs of the finished game, there's the off chance they might put it on DS, since there's more money to be had there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.