Click Here!

Original Het Beta Wanted

ApolloImperium

Heyas everyone!

I'm entering the world of writing het, something that I have never done before... That being said, I'm more than a little nervous and unsure about my writing, so would love one of the wonderful beta's that I know are out there to help!

As I said, it's het, purely at this point. I'm entertaining the possibility of perhaps a threesome later on tho.

It will be erotic, and there will be some BDSM, not sure how heavy tho, D/s, some fetish maybe, and pulling from our wonderful content codes: Fingering, SoloM/F, HJ, anal, toys, etc.

I'm looking for someone who can be 100% honest with me, and I mean 100%! If it sucks, I wanna know. If it needs work, I wanna know.

Between the site, school and other commitments I can't say that I'll be on a steady writing schedule, so I would need someone flexible, but willing to poke at me here and there as a reminder to write.

If your willing to work with me, feel free to shoot a message on here and we can work out the details!

If you can't find anyone better, I'll do it for you. You can e-mail me at Danyealle@Gmail.com so we can start working it out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.