Click Here!

I'm a bit disappointed with the sex stories on this website....

Guest GothamKnight1992

I always wanted to read about a woman's pussy getting beat up....Like...Like this.

http://wetpussygames.com/hentai/sex-in-wc.html

Attention all Sick Male Deviates, who would dare to practice such an activity:

Abusing pussies is nasty and dangerious, be warned some times they bite back hard and take said invading small insufficient appendages off at the root, leaving the offending male bastard to pee through a straw for evermore.

Calanthee, the defender of small dark parts and places.................~ :blush:

Ok, maybe it's my browser, but I'm probably glad I can't see whatever that link goes to when I click on it.

Anyway, not judging, but some tips on searching for you:

Try:

+humil +toys

+tort

+humil +tort

+violence

+slave

or variations of the above (just given the other posts in this thread, you're looking for something violent and possibly degrading?)

With just +humil in games I got 100 hits (which means there's lots more)

Remember to check the SQL box and to click search (or you'll get squat or not what you were looking for) And remember to already be in the archive you're looking for stories in.

Hope that helps you find what you're looking for. If not, sorry. Still, without being able to see whatever it is you're trying to direct everyone to, I really can't help much.

Guest GothamKnight1992
Attention all Sick Male Deviates, who would dare to practice such an activity:

Abusing pussies is nasty and dangerious, be warned some times they bite back hard and take said invading small insufficient appendages off at the root, leaving the offending male bastard to pee through a straw for evermore.

Calanthee, the defender of small dark parts and places.................~ :cheers:

So, are you speaking from experience here? Or is this just an old wives tale created to scare men and keep them in line? :samurai:

Edited by GothamKnight1992

So, are you speaking from experience here? Or is this just an old wives tale created to scare men and keep them in line? :samurai:

Just Behave Kiddo, and then you don't need to worry about the snapping jaws :cheers: Cal

Guest GothamKnight1992

Just Behave Kiddo, and then you don't need to worry about the snapping jaws :samurai: Cal

Oh you don't have to worry about me. You probably don't even live anywhere near Minnesota. And even if you did, it wouldn't matter. Because I know how you women think, you're repulsed by fat people and I just so happen to be one...But it isn't my fault. Gluttony is an addiction and it's an addiction that's hard to overcome, well, for me it is, anyway. I've been fat for over 25 years and short of getting gastric bypass surgery, I don't know if I'll ever overcome this addiction. :cheers:

Oh you don't have to worry about me. You probably don't even live anywhere near Minnesota. And even if you did, it wouldn't matter. Because I know how you women think, you're repulsed by fat people and I just so happen to be one...But it isn't my fault. Gluttony is an addiction and it's an addiction that's hard to overcome, well, for me it is, anyway. I've been fat for over 25 years and short of getting gastric bypass surgery, I don't know if I'll ever overcome this addiction. :(

Your right, GothamKnight, I am nowhere near Minnesota, in the far great cold North

What makes you think I am a women, I simply repulsed by unhealthy violent abuse aimed at woman.

I find that disgusting.

I don't look down on people that are overweight or who like sweets, because I have known to indulge in that practice myself a little too much, especially when things in my life aren't going too well and food is a comforting fetish that takes away the pain for a little while, eating is just as bad as addiction for drugs and alcohol. At times I don't seem know when to slam on the breaks, and :samurai: stop myself! But if I don't I am likely end up ten foot down in a grave yard. Its A battle that needs to fought every day if you want to keep breathing.

Keep breathing! If people are repulsed by you they're unworthy to be your friends. The truth is no matter how skinny or perfect someone is, if you dig far enough you'll find they have flaws of one kind or another... because no one is perfect. Flawed ,Cal :cheers:

Guest GothamKnight1992
Your right, GothamKnight, I am nowhere near Minnesota, in the far great cold North

What makes you think I am a woman? I am simply repulsed by unhealthy violent abuse aimed at woman.

I find that disgusting.

I don't look down on people that are overweight or who like sweets, because I have been known to indulge in that practice myself a little bit too much, especially when things in my life aren't going too well and food is a comforting fetish that takes away the pain for a little while, eating is just as bad as addiction as drugs and alcohol. At times I don't seem know when to slam on the breaks, and :samurai: stop myself! But if I don't I am likely to end up ten feet down in a grave yard. It's a battle that needs to fought every day if you want to keep breathing.

Keep breathing! If people are repulsed by you then they're unworthy to be your friends. The truth is no matter how skinny or perfect someone is, if you dig far enough you'll find they have flaws of one kind or another... because no one is perfect. Flawed ,Cal :cheers:

Isn't Calanthee a girl's name? That's why I assumed you were a woman. Thanks for setting me straight. Anyway I chose "GothamKnight" as my user name because I have a fascination with Batman. He's my favorite vigilante because he's just so cool...when he's done right. When he's portrayed as a dark hero rather than an Adam West style hero.

Anyway I don't think the Anime Guy in the video link I've provided meant to hurt his Anime Girlfriend, I think he was just selfishly thinking of himself. He probably likes the feeling of a vagina tightly gripping his dick while he's giving her the fast cunt thrust. The reason why I don't think he meant to hurt her is because he gave a tender kiss afterward.

Hey, GothamKnight, your OK by me as long as you just want to read about it and not actually try doing it. I can think of plenty of worse stuff, I updated my story the other day and when I checked I found it was positioned next to a really icky sounding pedo story. Just the synopsis made me want to hurl.

Yeah, it's hard to lose weight, but it can be done. You talk about addiction, but you wouldn't believe the buzz you get out of standing on the scales and seeing the needle go down each time, or putting on a pair of trousers that used to be too tight and finding you suddenly need a belt to keep them up.

If you are HONESTLY searching for a story, post up a title for the story you're looking for. If you're looking to just "stir the pot", you can do THAT elsewhere, and not on this forum or archive.

If you were looking for tech support, on how to use the search function, this is entirely the wrong place to begin such a post to begin with.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.