Click Here!

What Happened to LoveSpell?

bloodyblond

One of my favorite author's, LoveSpell's profile on AFF is now completely empty! Along with her amazing stories- Bigger Than Us being an example.

Does anyone happen to know what happened to the stories? Or, if they are truly gone for good, does anyone know of another website they are archived at? It would be a shame to never be able to read them again.

Any help would be great. Thanks much.

The Elysian Fields link led user here to HP archive, and the story page is blank. Possibly self-removed.

This was the link. There was also a hit returned on Google for an LJ community: show_us_yers, but I wasn't able to find the story link just browsing thru the front page (I may have overlooked it).

There is a LoveSpell user over on GE - but the only story listed is "Getting It Right". According to this post, however, there were other fics posted there also. So possibly author has decided to leave the fandom and take their work with them.

Coloured Grey appears to have been suspended ? (Maybe I just have a really old link)

Not on Petulant Poetess or One Tree Hill, or FFNet

You might try restricted section (membership required) or OWL - I haven't looked there for it.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply, you certainly went above and beyond on your search, and despite the fact that I wasn't able to find what I was looking for with them, I really appreciate it.

Actually, I stumbled upon her Fanfiction account today- she's posted under TXWitchywoman- and it has the stories I was looking for. Just worried they won't be the same cause of Fanfic's tendency to censor its stories, so I was still hoping to find her somewhere else. I sent an email asking her about it, so hopefully I'll get a reply.

Again, thanks a bunch.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.