Click Here!

Looking for stories

williamswitch

1. It starts with Harry being attacked by his Uncle. Vernon pours some chemical in Harry's eyes and then leaves him in a forest (I think?) for dead. Snape is riding his horse when he comes across Harry and takes him back to Snape Manor to heal him. Harry recognizes Snape but because of his injuries Snape doesn't recognize him.

2. Harry and Snape are both stuck in a safe house. Snape convinces Harry to practice his potions and brew a cleaning potion that is highly poisonous. Harry finds out that Snape can't use his magic and is attempting to kill himself. Harry stops him and they start a relationship. Pretty sure it was a oneshot.

3. Harry plays stips pocker (or some stripping game) against Snape, Sirius, Lucius, and Remus and wins. His reward is that he gets to spend a night with each of them and they have to do what ever he said. Heavy slash and I think it was 5 chapters.

• 3 weeks later...
I have Lady Treason stories if you want them as I saw that that it's number two.

Just P.M your email.

Judi

Hey, my computer deleted all my lady treason's fic's could you email the ones you have?

jb88

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.