Click Here!

Cartoons

Joker's Betweenquel should be in the Batman Beyond section.

Feline Curiosity should be in Batman (all movies) per the AN. - eep! It's already there.

Nightwing/Black Canary should be in Batman comics

Batman: Therapist (BM) should be in Justice League section per AN. - Already there. (sigh)

***edit***

The New Batman Adventures wiki - did not know about this one, thank you for prompting me to search, JayDee. As a result, am modifying the following on the sheet (we will need a new category):

Wet dreams come true

white rabbits

Renee's Interesting Night

The Land of Make Believe

The Discovery

I will upload a new sheet tonight, taking out the two that Melrick deleted for me (thank you, good sir) I stand by my recommendations above this change; the dup stories do not belong in both cat.s and as far as I can determine there was no Canary in the cartoons. If I am wrong, please let me know.

***end edit***

I've put notes on the sheet - did you know there were several different Batman cartoons? I don't just mean Batman & Batman Beyond - I've got one other definitive cartoon series noted on the sheet, and one animated movie (didn't know if you'd want to move that to movies, or leave here, since a cartoon, so didn't list in this post.) When we get to the other Batman sort sections, here's a wiki.

Edited by RogueMudblood

Tim Drake/Robin and Nightwing were in The New Batman Adventures Cartoon (which folowed Batman TAS), which doesn't seem to have it's own cartoons section.

Have some emo cartoon Nightwing, from one of the series':

White Rabbits - The story is about the Batman villain, the Mad Hatter, reading Alice in Wonderland, doing some drugs to the music of Jefferson Airplane and having homicidal urges. It's a crossover insofar as the character of the Mad Hatter himself was stolen by DC and turned into a crazy mind controlling child molestor when they got all grim, but his stories have featured Alice iconography that borders on theft.

Barbara Gordon was Batgirl in a bunch of cartoons. I dunno about online but I bet cartoon network has repeats you could see. Actually, that's Babs in the nightwing above. Dick really wanted a mullet in those days...

There have been Batman cartoons since at least the 1970s. I honestly can't see where you're getting at the ones under cartoon needing to be under comic, since there isn't enough detail to say whether the author was diddling herself to a comic or a cartoon. Superhero comics usual skewing to a male buying audience would suggest cartoons and movies are generally a more likely source tho'

I uh, I get that there aren't many people to moderate and administrate the AFF archive, but I wonder if your time might be spent more productively on subjects you're familiar with, rather than checking every story, running some web search and hoping to get it right. Sort of, if you actually know the topic well then it's a great contribution to say that something's in the wrong place, but if you don't and an admin goes and moves it and then moves it back when the author points out some evidence, then it's yours, theirs and the authors time wasted...

Wow, I sound like a dick.

I appreciate correction. I do not appreciate your tone.

I am on the cleanup crew. I am doing what is next in line for cleanup.

I will modify my recommendations to DG.

In future, there is a way to notify me that I am incorrect without attacking me.

Batman Beyond:

The Zeta Project - I do not know who Zee and Ro are, IMDB doesn't have any info on them for Beyond either....so I'm going with misplaced. (I do not have a reccomendation on where to put this. JayDee? Expertise needed.)

The New Suit in Town - No Batgirl in BB - either cartoons or comics from what I can find. OFC plays the part, so not sure this qualifies as an XO or just revival of an old character because the author wanted to.

Actually there is a DC character called Black Canary. She was in Justice League.

@JayDee, as to what she's doing for me, which is sorting and eyeballing the glitches that have been in the archive since 2004; she's also taking in to account to where the DC stuff is being moved entirely to comics in the FIRST place, as the Marvel stuff will be moved to the xmen subdomain. None of this will even BE in cartoons (either 'verse) by the time I'm done moving everything around unless it's a crossover with something like TMNT, or some other cartoon that is NOT Marvel or DC 'verse.