Click Here!

Ron Threesome/Moresome Stories - Does anyone know where i can find some?

Guest GingerCat1

Guest GingerCat1

I have found looking for any stories with Ron as a main character difficult on this website as the search function won't allow me to look for "Ron" as his name is only 3 characters long (and the search function reequires a minimum of 4 characters).

Does anyone know where i can find some threesome/moresome stories where Ron is the main character or at least a character who plays a large role in the story?

Thanks.

Edited by GingerCat1

Devon

A Weasley Awakening

A Bad Taste

Triangle

Pomp and Certain Circumstances

Simple and Clean

Trapped

Love Potion Number Nine

My Lovers

A Short Journey

The Company Party

Bibliophile

Two in One's Heart

Likes to Watch

Anything It Takes

All Shacked Up

Completely Round the Twist

Understanding Wizards

Just Us Girls

Muggle Things

Wanking Material

I haven't read a single one, so don't take these as recommendations. They are simply what I found with the trio in the summary. I do not know if the stories ever get to the smut, if they're eternal WIPs or what. I hope one of them is along the lines of what you're looking for. None of the actual searches I've tried have turned up "good" hits - unfortunately they're either too broad or too restrictive for your purposes. And it will be a while yet before cleanup hits HP - check out Archive Cleanup to see what order the archives are being handled in.

If you're looking for male/male, let me know - I've got some there also, and you can always check out Draco/Ron , Harry/Ron , Snape/Ron (these, of course, center on two-person relationships). I do have a small list for 3M Ron all male stories. Let me know if you're looking for specific characters with Ron and I'll give you what I've got for that set.

Blaze Faula over at Live Journal has some awesome master lists, although they aren't really updated anymore.

Menage a Trio - A list of Harry/Hermione/Ron fics

Other Threesomes/Moresomes - A list of any combination of Harry Potter characters, but Ron is listed several times. I spotted a few Harry/Ron/Ginny stories as well as a truly disturbing, but still really good, Harry/Hermione/Ron/Snape epic.

Smutty Claus - Has only a few, but they're very good. Ron/Hermione/Pansy and Ron/Millicent/Pansy are some of the pairings.

Another Threesome Rec List - Just CTRL F to find Ron.

Are you looking for any particular type of pairing? Anything you like/don't like? I know there are a number of Weasleycest sites with Ron in the middle of a threesome.

Hope this helps! :unsure:

Guest GingerCat1

Thanks for the help i will certainly take a look.

Ideally i would like some M/F/F as i have seen a tonne of stories where Harry is the male in M/F/F stories and i have seen even more stories where Hermione is the female in F/M/M stories by stories where Ron is the male in a M/F/F are actually surprisingly rare.

Again thanks for the help.

Edited by GingerCat1

You know it's sad how few Ron Weasley stories there are compared to the other characters. And M/F/F is microscopic compared to M/M/M!

Okay, Ron as the Male in an M/F/F story. Haven't read all of these, but here you go.

Ron/Hermione/Pansy

Tit for Tat

Where to Draw the Line

Best Birthday Ever

Weasley is the King

Shouldn't Do This

Ron/Hermione/Ginny

The Best of Friends - At restricted section.org. You have to register for the site, but there are some great stories there you can't find anywhere else.

Too Much To Drink - With Harry

All Secrets Revealed

Mayhem at the Burrow

My Sister and My Girlfriend

Sexual Tension at Grimmauld Place - With Harry

Foursome Fun - With Harry

Ron/Ginny/Luna

The Oceanides

Ron/Hermione/Lavender

One Big Horny Weasley Family - Also at Restricted Setction

Ron/Lavender/Pavarti

Lessons - Also at Restricted Section.org

Ron and others

Ron's Birthday

Seasons Change

Supplements

Keeping It in the Family - Warning - Molly/Ron/Ginny

Just Us Girls - Ron and Harry as girls with Hermione

Guest GingerCat1

Thatyou WesleyY7 for that list. Some of those stories i had read before but most of them i had not so it was great reading them. Its a shame that there are so few stories involving Ron on this website (especially in comparison to Draco Malfoy) as Ron stories can potentially be very good reads.

Again thankyou for coming up with such a large list.

• 1 month later...

There is one threesome story that I noticed was not listed in any replies. It's by Constant Vigilance, and it's called Triad, it's Harry/Draco/Ron, two chappies, very well done. Second chapter is rather Ron/Draco-centric, with just a mention of the three of them doin' the nasty later. I didn't think I'd like it, but I've become addicted! LOL I go and re-read it every 2 or 3 weeks or so.

She's got her own site, so here's the link: http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/firebird_asce...arrypotter.html Just go to the Threesomes section, it's the first one. If you like any of the other 'pairings' she writes, I suggest you check them out. She's an awesome authoress!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.