Click Here!

Help Draco/Hermione fic

lovinfanfics

This fic is where Voldemort wins and Hermione and her friends become the female slaves for the deatheaters. Hermione and Draco are the only ones who have any kind of relationship that is not abusive, she gets to eat sitting on his lap while the others have to sleep on the floor and Draco gives advice to Blaise and the other guys on how to treat their slaves so that they wont fight as much. I read it a long time ago and ive lost the link.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4531281/1/Im_A_Slave_For_You

Could this one be what you are looking for? I only did a quick read over of the first chapter, since I don't have time to read through more. It sounds like the one you are looking for. If it is not, I will keep looking.

No its not that one but its reading interesting, ill keep looking though and post the link if i find it.

Guest Emerald

I seriously want to find this fic, its been bugging me because I can remember the scene you are talking about, but I can't remember where I read it.

I seriously want to find this fic, its been bugging me because I can remember the scene you are talking about, but I can't remember where I read it.

I remember reading this too! I'll be damned if I can remember what it is though :S I can't search properly coz Im not at home atm, I'm travelling. But could it be Hogwart's Malstream (sp?) by ReiRei? Its a dark fic though so it's probebly not

:D Though when I can search I shall come back to you if you've not posted before.

Good luck! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Emerald
Ultimatum by temptressineden

I have reread this several times :sex:

I found I because I keep a record of the fics i'm reading/have read. It's the only way i can keep track!! :D ;

Here is the link to the story above http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544207304

However, I don't think this is it either. It doesn't have enough chapters and I didn't remember any of it. I think in the one that is being searched for, the female slaves had to where lingerie at all times. Hermione got to sit on Draco's lap when he was a parties and the other slaves were jealous of her because he allowed her more freedom than they got. :sex: And for some reason I remember reading it at FFN not AFF, though it could be on here.

Here is the link to the story above http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544207304

However, I don't think this is it either. It doesn't have enough chapters and I didn't remember any of it. I think in the one that is being searched for, the female slaves had to where lingerie at all times. Hermione got to sit on Draco's lap when he was a parties and the other slaves were jealous of her because he allowed her more freedom than they got. :o And for some reason I remember reading it at FFN not AFF, though it could be on here.

Well if you find another story with a similar theme, I'd love to read it!

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know of a fic that has hermione turning into a siren and no, its not the year of change. Its a different one, I can't remember where I read it though. I think I remember bits of the beginning where Hermione turns into a Siren which is odd because she's muggleborn and all the men start lusting after her. I think at one point narcissa malfoy finds her getting overwhelmed in the street or something and takes her to molly weasley who was the siren of their generation. I can't remember if this was a dramione fic or not but if someone has heard of it please tell me :-)

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know of a fic that has hermione turning into a siren and no, its not the year of change. Its a different one, I can't remember where I read it though. I think I remember bits of the beginning where Hermione turns into a Siren which is odd because she's muggleborn and all the men start lusting after her. I think at one point narcissa malfoy finds her getting overwhelmed in the street or something and takes her to molly weasley who was the siren of their generation. I can't remember if this was a dramione fic or not but if someone has heard of it please tell me :-)

I'm pretty sure the story you're looking for is called The Pulse by Chelle. I know it's over at Granger Enchanted, but I'm not sure if it's listed on here.

I hope that helps.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.