Click Here!

Hermione Recommendations

Guest Emerald

Guest Emerald

I am new to HP fanfic and I have discovered that I really like Hermione as the main character. I tried some of the other characters, but didn't enjoy it as much. What are some good hermione stories? So far I really like Hermione paired with slytherins like Draco and Blaise and the older guys like Remus, Lucius, and Severus.

I also like threesome/Moresome F/M/M(M) No fem-slash please

I come from the anime fandoms, so I also like reverse harem themes, where there is one girl surrounded by many guys, this doesn't mean she has to be sleeping with all of them.

I don't mind slash between the guys, as long as hermione is involved in the story. I kinda like slash, just not fem-slash it doesn't do much for me.

Thank you!

I am new to HP fanfic and I have discovered that I really like Hermione as the main character. I tried some of the other characters, but didn't enjoy it as much. What are some good hermione stories? So far I really like Hermione paired with slytherins like Draco and Blaise and the older guys like Remus, Lucius, and Severus.

I also like threesome/Moresome F/M/M(M) No fem-slash please

I come from the anime fandoms, so I also like reverse harem themes, where there is one girl surrounded by many guys, this doesn't mean she has to be sleeping with all of them.

I don't mind slash between the guys, as long as hermione is involved in the story. I kinda like slash, just not fem-slash it doesn't do much for me.

Thank you!

The only one I recommend as that is the only Het I have ever read is "Draco Malfoy, the Amazing Bouncing... Rat? by Maya" It's a lovely story with Hermione and Draco as a pair. I have the story but it's comes in a file with all her other work. If you want it just pm your email address and I will send it to you.

Judi

Guest Emerald
The only one I recommend as that is the only Het I have ever read is "Draco Malfoy, the Amazing Bouncing... Rat? by Maya" It's a lovely story with Hermione and Draco as a pair. I have the story but it's comes in a file with all her other work. If you want it just pm your email address and I will send it to you.

Judi

Cool, I would like that. I'll send you my email right now. :)

Personally I love anything Hermione/Draco or Hermione/Snape. I find some of them can but dark but additionally there's also some really light and fluffy ones. :) without knowing what kinda story style you're into i cant recommend any. However, if you click on my author link (pen name link) and I do have a few of my faves written down on my profile :)

Welcome the the world of HP fanfiction.... here comes the addiction. :)

Guest Emerald

I really like dark fics, or interesting plots, I am reading "The Phantom of Hogwarts" right now and loving it. I tried to go to your profile Rain7777, but I got an error and I couldn't find you on AFF either.

I really like dark fics, or interesting plots, I am reading "The Phantom of Hogwarts" right now and loving it. I tried to go to your profile Rain7777, but I got an error and I couldn't find you on AFF either.

:) This saddens me! :) I dunno why it did that but my pen name on AFF isn't Rain so that may be why it couldn't find me, dunno why it wouldn't link you though, so here you go :)

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296806398

If you do find you like dark fics ect im writing a Dramione one right now, http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600011882 you don't have to read it but it may be to your liking I dunno, as I say there's a list of old faves on my profile page. The other two fics of my are right poo tho, so don't waste your time with them. :) I really suggest ...

(literally just looked and it seems ichi.ruki has taken down their fics :) )

Sigh, my faves need updating. http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600013290 I remember this one being good but can't remember what happens and dont think i read it all so i dont know how dark it goes. :S sorry if i wasn't much help :( I feel like a fail case now :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.