Click Here!

Witchblade & Tomb Raider

Dipler

I am searching for stories about Witchblade (Sara Pezini) and/or Tomb Raider (Lara Croft) in peril.

Stories should include sex (NC for sure, C if its for the storyline) and violence.

I don't mind if they include snuff and torture.

Actual i would prefer some nice snuff stories about those two but if they are put in thier place thats fine too.

Thanks again in advance.

I am pretty sure Pjurado did some with both of 'em in at the same time, but I don't think he has stories on here so try his subpage on www.greyarchive.org - password is on the forum there (free!)

For just Lara, Deathstalker has three good ones with strong peril (The story Tomb Raider - Breaking & Entering has no snuff, the other two do)

See his page here - the Tomb Raider stories are clearly marked! -

http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=6932

EDIT - I feel kinda silly now! Just realised I already recommended DS in that other thread, so you'd maybe have already seen his stories! Well, maybe the PJ stuff'll be what you want.

Np JayDee.

Actual Deathstalkers storys are what made me ask for more. So i have to double thank you for pointing me to him and for replaying again to my request ^_^

I just added Witchblade since Sara Pezini is one of my favored comic characters.

Gona check the greyarchive asap.

Edited by Dipler

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.