Click Here!

Looking for many fanfiction

LadySilver

I'm looking for many stories!

1.) Harry is paired with Remus and Sirius the only things I remember is;

1. that Remus and Sirius get jealous of Oliver Wood touching Harry.

2. Sirius ties Remus to the bed post to watch as his fucks Harry before its his turn.

3. Harry ends up with a fever at the end of the story

2.) Harry is paired with Draco for a short time, he breaks his heart and Harry gets raped by a man with the same color eyes. He gets pregnat and gives birth to a little girl. he later ends up paired with Remus and Severus. James Potter and Sirius come back and are mated together. Harry is a submissive elf. FOUND http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544215271

3.) A young draco is tied with ribbons and fucked by his father.

4.) Harry gets a little sister, and Draco has a sister who plays the piano. Harry gets to spend time with his mother and father who are taken from the timeline right before they where killed by voldemort. then Lily gives birth to her daughter before they are sent back.

Edited by LadySilver

hi again, I'm not sure about this one but is number 3 Delectationis Draconigenae by LdyBastet? Let me know because I think I may have read another story with that description before, then I can see if I can find it if this one isn't the right one.

Mikal

Its not the one I'm looking for, but its still a great read! I think the one I'm looking for is a one-shot, but I'm not sure. It may have been continued since I last read it.

I'm looking for many stories!

1.) Harry is paired with Remus and Sirius the only things I remember is;

1. that Remus and Sirius get jealous of Oliver Wood touching Harry.

2. Sirius ties Remus to the bed post to watch as his fucks Harry before its his turn.

3. Harry ends up with a fever at the end of the story

2.) Harry is paired with Draco for a short time, he breaks his heart and Harry gets raped by a man with the same color eyes. He gets pregnat and gives birth to a little girl. he later ends up paired with Remus and Severus. James Potter and Sirius come back and are mated together. Harry is a submissive elf. FOUND http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544215271

3.) A young draco is tied with ribbons and fucked by his father.

4.) Harry gets a little sister, and Draco has a sister who plays the piano. Harry gets to spend time with his mother and father who are taken from the timeline right before they where killed by voldemort. then Lily gives birth to her daughter before they are sent back.

I would love it if someone could find a story that is even remotely like number 1. I am desperate for a good Remus/Sirius/Harry pairing!

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.