Click Here!

Searching for stories about ........

Dipler

Hello

i am searching for fanfictions about females which falls victim to demons or monsters and gets raped, tortured and finally either escape to fall into the hands of the next villain or get killed or turned into mindless sexslave. Stories like the "The Wraith Spider" from Jashin or "Spider Attacke" and "Space Babes" from TDM, just as examples.

I don't mind if the setting, characters, are from Comics, Movies, SiFi, Fantasy or Horror, i just don't like stories about real persons.

If anyone has a story like that or know where to find one, please drop me a line.

Thanks in advance.

Soemele also has some very well written stuff with very extreme rape and torture and inhuman protagonists -

http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296791560

He's the artist whose picture led to a "Labia on the table" meme on paheal.

Deathstalker has equally well written stuff including - for that TDM feel - a giant spider in a resident evil story, and some other great villany -

http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=6932

He has one story in Celebrity, but you could ignore that.

Also, dbud has some good stories - less monsterish generally, but his Buffy setting stuff is in the same ballpark for what you're looking for I think, and the guy can certainly write - http://buffy.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296863139

If you do read their stuff, they'd love reviews and feedback I'm sure! That's just the top of my head. Probably be others I've read you'd like too, but me memory's cack these days.

...and, blowing me own horn - link to the left - you might like my original story 'Whore of Heaven' which has an Angel at the non-existent mercy of a demon across three parts. Actually a lot of my stuff is along those sorts of themes you like. The Firefly story I did earned me death threats and an online coven tried cursing me. Which was nice. I only suggest my stories 'cos yer looking for that sort of thing and might fancy a look after checking the authors above.

[off topic] - My favouite TDM story was the non violent fantasy about his wife getting fucked as a pole dancer...[/off topic]

I posted some review directly to the stories at AFF i have read so far.

That okay or is it better to post reviews somewhere at the forum ?

damn .... now i know what i wanted at your author page JayDee ... Whore of Heaven but i got stuck with the Predator story.... next time.

I personally think you are better adding reviews directly to the stories, with some authors using forum threads to reply to reviews.

Thank you kindly for your reviews - not surprised my stories weren't entirely your cup of tea, that's why I only mentioned you might like mine after recommending the others :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.