Click Here!

looking for a jasper and bella fiction (twilight)

Guest JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

I'm looking for a Jasper/Bella story...it is or was on fanfiction.net (not sure if its on anywhere else) I don't know the title or the author name. I know when I read it several months back it was not finished...there were about 8-10 chapters though. It is a dark/angsty story.

Edward and Alice got killed in volterra, turning into dust right in front of Bella, and she is taking and puts in a cell. Aro decides that she is to become a vampire sometime soon but they want to torture her for a bit (I think) Felix rapes her brutally and tells her he is going to come back for more.

Jasper knows that Alice went to Italy and went after her to find out what happend to his wife and brother. He sniffs out where they were and finds their clothes and dust from their bodies. He grows angry and depressed and decides to go kill the people that killed his family. On his way in he kills the guard and a few people but before he could kill anyone else he smelled human blood...lots of it and it was Bella. He knew he had to save her so he sniffed her out and found her naked, bruised up bleeding to death and it was obvious that the poor girl was raped. Jasper felt bad for her, scooped her up and took her out of there running.

Jasper then got to his car and started to drive, while she moans in pain. She is dying. Jasper was got and started blaming her for Alice and Edwards death........and right before her heart stops so she can be with Edward in her afterlife he bites her and stucks her turning her into a vampire, wanting her to live the rest of her life alone, miserable like he had to because of her.

instead of 3 days of fire like vampires were supposed to go thru in there transforming....it took her a week or longer of pain. Jasper started feeling bad later......his family were angry with him. They could not believe that he killed Bella. They thought it was very cruel of him. Even Rose was pissed. She grabbed her and craddled her in her arms and was there for her.

Anyway when Bellas heart stopped and woke up from her transformation she stood up and was scared at first then she recognized everyone. When her eyes laid on Jasper she growelled and glared at him and he grinned and basically told her to bring it on..he said this is your one and only chance. She groweled again and pounced, they both fell out of the window falling to the ground. The whole time Esme was screaming.

She gets to live in Alice's bedroom instead of Edwards because they thought it may be easier for her that way.

That is all there was that I know of......

so if anyone knows the story please send me the url. I thought it was in my favorite but I can't find it and am dying to read some good Jasper/Bella stories and that was a good story.

OR if anyone knows any good recs with stories like that with bella and Jasper send urls please

thanks

• 4 months later...

Sorry to say, I don't know the one you're looking for.

However, since you did also ask for general Jasper/Bella recs, you can try Destiny Awaits. It is an eternal WIP, I will warn you before you begin. Yet it was the one that stuck with me of all of the Twilight Jasper/Bella's I did find here. Most of them are POV fics, and the author feels it necessary to tell who's speaking... by using a header. ...Which this author starts on ch 5, unfortunately. (sigh)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.