Click Here!

iCarly

mjkk2001

• 1 year later...

iCarly fan fiction. 3-way would be good with Freddie, Carly, & Sam. Though it would also be nice to read one that isn't riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes. I mean your computer has spell check for a reason and yes it checks grammar too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

iCarly fan fiction. 3-way would be good with Freddie, Carly, & Sam. Though it would also be nice to read one that isn't riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes. I mean your computer has spell check for a reason and yes it checks grammar too.

*grin* Carly/Sam/Freddie is my OT3. I have a bunch of fics I've already written that I need to upload here to AFF (I've just come back after years of not using my account). When I have a chance, I'll write something new for you (and upload my other fics). =3

P.S. - To the one person grumbling about how old the original prompter for an iCarly fic must be is just silly. I'm 26 and have been watching the series since the beginning and writing plenty of smutty fics for it. I wouldn't hesitate to leave a prompt for an idea I wanted to read or couldn't write myself.

P.S. - To the one person grumbling about how old the original prompter for an iCarly fic must be is just silly. I'm 26 and have been watching the series since the beginning and writing plenty of smutty fics for it. I wouldn't hesitate to leave a prompt for an idea I wanted to read or couldn't write myself.

Again, it has nothing to do with liking iCarly; it was just about the way the op wrote the request; i would've asked it just the same if i noticed someone requesting a fanfic about Shakespeare's characters or whatever you consider "grown up material" if that person was writing like that.

I'm well aware that in current times the audience of programs (originally) intended for kids or teens cover a much wider demography than the stereotypes would suggest.

Tigro, I'm going to put this to rest; we've confirmed the age of the OP.

The answer to my original question is already clear by now; the writing style of the OP doesn't seem to stand out for anyone else. I was just trying to clarify the recurring misconception where people seemed to think i didn't expect there to be any adults that enjoyed iCarly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.