Click Here!

Looking for SS/HG

Guest catysmom

Guest catysmom

There is a story that I have been trying to find for a long while. Please help.

The description is Hermione is kidnapped and Severus is forced to rape her and keep her with him. The goal is to get her pregnate. It does happen and when she is close to delivering he asks her to hand him something(I believe it is a book), which unknowningly to her is a portkey that takes her to safety, right after that she goes into labor. Snape is caught and set free and she decides she wants to go back to him. Please help if you can. Thank-you Teri ;):jaws:

There is a story that I have been trying to find for a long while. Please help.

The description is Hermione is kidnapped and Severus is forced to rape her and keep her with him. The goal is to get her pregnate. It does happen and when she is close to delivering he asks her to hand him something(I believe it is a book), which unknowningly to her is a portkey that takes her to safety, right after that she goes into labor. Snape is caught and set free and she decides she wants to go back to him. Please help if you can. Thank-you Teri :):lurk:

Hi, this is one of my favs... I only know of this story on Ashwinder but I'm sure it's elsewhere...

Augury and Ardor

Babs

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.