Click Here!

looking for veela fic

dragonsfae

im trying to find a fic i read a while back where draco got bitten think it was by a vamp and somehow that activated his veela genes. he bit hid dad they wound up having the same mate, hermione. cant recall what else happens or where this was think it was and cant seem to find my book mark for it... so help

other good veela fic ideas are welcome too :spank: heaven knows i adore them :) i do prefer hg pairings

I think I may have found your fic or one very similar to it based on your description.

Fangs for the Memories by Blood Fairie Draco is not a veela, but he was bitten by a vampire and he bit Lucius as well, so they both turned. And they both desire Hermione. Is this the one?

As for my veela recs, I have two Draco/Hermione ones come to mind.

Dark Bonding by margot le faye is a dark WIP and very smutty. Probably the hottest veela sex I've read. She has written a part 2 and will get back to the story soon.

The other is Inheritance by bambu. A plotty one shot, but really good. It also has a sequel.

im trying to find a fic i read a while back where draco got bitten think it was by a vamp and somehow that activated his veela genes. he bit hid dad they wound up having the same mate, hermione. cant recall what else happens or where this was think it was and cant seem to find my book mark for it... so help

other good veela fic ideas are welcome too :) heaven knows i adore them :) i do prefer hg pairings

I'm pretty sure you may be looking for ... Sang Froid, by FlowersBecomeScreens, a great story - unfortunatly a WIP and has not been updated in ages (I still check every couple of weeks LOL)

Edited by SiriusDesires

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.