Click Here!

Common Burglar takes Mary Jane Parker

KZ-01

This story would supposedly take place before Mary Jane and Peter's marriage was dissolved by Mephisto.

Say a young burglar happens to break into the Parker's home while they're both out. While he's looking through the place, he finds incriminating evidence that Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Just as he's musing over his discovery, Mary Jane comes home...he hides and overhears her get a call from Peter which says he'll be away for a while. Knowing he is safe, the burglar decides to use the evidence as blackmail, and coerces Mary Jane into submitting her gorgeous body to him in exchange for his silence.

The burglar could be a young man who's down on his luck, both in finances and in looks. He could see his opportunity as a way of the world paying him back for all of his misfortune (and what a way, with Mary Jane's looks).

The main part of the story would be humiliation....the fact that a common burglar is getting some action from a superhero's hot wife should say it all.

JayDee, hopefully this might interest you especially?

It's a nice idea - don't think I've seen anything quite like that with MJ before, though Deathstalker did a nice multipater with a whorish MJ, and included a very good MJ/Venom scene - but I've not really written anything since June or so and I'm just not feeling motivated at writing at the moment.

Man, that whole Mephisto thing sucked... I heard they had to reverse it for the newspaper strip when all the older readers complained that they really really wanted Peter and MJ married.

• 4 weeks later...
It's a nice idea - don't think I've seen anything quite like that with MJ before, though Deathstalker did a nice multipater with a whorish MJ, and included a very good MJ/Venom scene - but I've not really written anything since June or so and I'm just not feeling motivated at writing at the moment.

Man, that whole Mephisto thing sucked... I heard they had to reverse it for the newspaper strip when all the older readers complained that they really really wanted Peter and MJ married.

Mephisto sucks, I agree.

Well, far as I can see no one is picking this up....know that if your muse comes back to you, I will keep this suggestion as a job only you can do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.