Click Here!

I Am No Longer Allowed To...

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atsuita_no_renkinjutsushi

I am no longer allowed to be found, by relatives, tied up half-naked in the back of a pickup truck.

(True story.)

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I am no longer allowed to tell teachers I was in the middle of a passionate love fest with my bed as an excuse for lateness. If that's the case I should just stay home ^__^

Guest atsuita_no_renkinjutsushi

(Soulsearcher- I have done that. Got me kicked out of classes a few years back, too. dry.gif

Okay. Well, I was in a parking lot with some friends, and I was fooling around a little with the owner of said truck. As such, I came to be wearing a sports bra and panties, but I was among really close friends so nobody gave a damn. There was a random discussion that led to me being bound to the bed of the truck with neon orange tie-downs. I think we were talking about angles and levers but I can't remember.

The people I was with went to the food court, within eyeshot of the truck, to pick up some drinks.

Half-naked Heavy Metal in truck.

Who should drive up but my mother and father, on the way to the library [college library is open to the public-- we were in the college lot] to get some books? Who should they see but their daughter, who was supposedly at work?

Augh. There. Laugh at my misfortune, go on! )

I am no longer allowed to jump over the sides of stair-wells in order to get to classes faster. It does not work, and the people I landed on will agree with me on that one.