Click Here!

I Am No Longer Allowed To...

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no longer allowed to read old reviews I received for fanfiction midst writing original fiction and get distracted, try to write something for Naruto, realise two sentences later why I moved on to original and return without the momentum I had when working on my original story.

I am no longer allowed to use Orochimaru in a fic. I can never get the names of his associates straight. (who was that guy that was sick and was defeated by Gaara?)

This is as far as I got. Note the "cancerous genin" stupid stupid stupid!

The Twisted Mind of Orochimaru

He traced the tips of his fingers along the rough-hewn surface of the impromptu table.  By all account, the timber was sound, and the construction solid.  Solid enough for what he had planned.  He allowed his tongue to slide slowly along his lips as he anticipated his newest endeavor.

It wasn’t so much the souls of those he craved, but their bodies.  He had to know how much pain the body could stand….how much pleasure….how much fear.  So far, the Uchiha brat had endured the most.  All but the pleasure.

And he had found a way of sharing that pleasure.  It was a way he had discovered only recently when he had tried to move his soul into that cancerous sand genin.  He inwardly cursed his bad luck.  Well, the gain of Sasuke, more than made up for his loss.  And at the same time, he had lost Gaara’s loyalty, thanks to that shitty little fox-boy!

He ground his teeth a moment, remembering the time he had nearly annihilated the leaf village kid not once, but twice.  Orochimaru considered the fox demon within the child his greatest enemy and his greatest prize.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I'm no longer allowed to try to make sense of anything on this forum at ALL!

....bunch of senile old freaks... :: ducks out of way of any possible sharp pointy objects thrown her way ::

I'm no longer allowed to teach my female friend the location of the clitoris... I've told her like 3 times...