Click Here!

fic search

anny

• 5 months later...
im look \ing for any story with danny/vlad as the pairing. they can start with rape as long as they don't end with rape

There was a storry just like this , posted here at AFF... However, the Author has either removed themselves from the site, or one of the Admins removed them. The Author had several fics, that many of them were faves of mine. If you are able to find this fic elsewhere, could you please give me a heads up? Good luck in finding it... Sorry I couldn't be more help!

• 7 months later...

two halfa's make a whole - doesn't actually make it past the 'introductory plot' phase (there's one short scene where Vlad makes a pass a Danny)

One and One (haven't read it yet)

In the Enemy's Fortress (haven't read it)

Stress Relief (haven't read it)

Reunion (haven't read it)

Love and Power (haven't read it)

In Bed with Vlad (haven't read it)

Night (haven't read it)

I'm still working on the sort for this, so I'll post more for you here as I find them. (And I'll modify the above if they're rape fics)

two halfa's make a whole - doesn't actually make it past the 'introductory plot' phase (there's one short scene where Vlad makes a pass a Danny)

One and One (haven't read it yet)

In the Enemy's Fortress (haven't read it)

Stress Relief (haven't read it)

Reunion (haven't read it)

Love and Power (haven't read it)

In Bed with Vlad (haven't read it)

Night (haven't read it)

I'm still working on the sort for this, so I'll post more for you here as I find them. (And I'll modify the above if they're rape fics)

thank_you!

His Lovers and Fulfillers - strictly PWP - threesome - Vald/Danny/Dan ("minor" warning)

Amongst the Pain - AU in that everyone in Amity Park is dead, ch 3 is PWP Vlad/Danny

Vlad master - ch 2 is missing, but ch 1, Vlad rapes Danny, ch 3 Danny rapes Vlad.

Night - strictly PWP Vlad/Danny

Helpless - rapefic - you probably don't want to read this. Vlad/Danny, graphic rape, Danny attempts suicide after

One and One - doesn't actually make it to the slash part - has a Vlad/Jazz scene and a Vlad/Danny scene (but the Het scene is more graphic than the 'slash' one - like I said, it doesn't really make it there).

Secret Secrets - starts with a Vlad/Danny rape scene. From there, goes to Danny/Tucker and hints of Sam/Jazz and Danny/Dash. As it's old, it was affected by the crash so there are text glitches - you probably won't want to read this one either.

Sorry about In Bed With Vlad - it's not a Vlad fic. Oops.

Still sorting.

Can you answer a question for me? I thought Vlad Masters was Plasmius - is there an episode where Plasmius is separated from Vlad Masters?

Can you answer a question for me? I thought Vlad Masters was Plasmius - is there an episode where Plasmius is separated from Vlad Masters?

they are the same person, but he can make duplicates and control if the copy is human or ghost. i hope this answers your question,

It did help, very much, thank you! I was having trouble categorizing this story - as to whether it was AU or not. Since it's not a clone, I'm going with AU.

Now, back to what you asked for:

Reunion - best summed up with a line from the text: "I can practically feel the anger coming off the boy in waves as I tease him. If only it weren't so utterly satisfying to get him riled." 5 chapters, swtich POV fic, but well-written. (not a rapefic)

Love and Power - hints of Phantom/Plasmius (but that's all it is-a hint)

Stress Relief - BDSM, AU (adult Danny)

In the Enemy's Fortress - labeled by the author as non-con, has a minor warning

And....that's it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.