Click Here!

Searching for two Harry Potter fics

Kaiyo No Hime

The first story I'm looking for is one that I really just need to bookmark because I like to re-read it every few years. Harry Potter is sent to Azkaban (I can't remember why), and Draco Malfoy smuggles him out. He ends up marrying Harry, but keeps Harry in secret because Harry doesn't want the rest of the world to know he's out of prison (?).

Long story short, they end up having quite a few children thanks to a potion that Harry takes. Draco is in college in the beginning of the fic, and Harry exhibits strong amounts of wandless magic.

The second fic is one that I breifly remember reading before my computer died. It is very AU, to an amazing degree. Harry's parents, on hearing the prophesy, go into hiding. They don't die, and neither does Voldemort (I think...). Anyway, the Death Eaters worshop Harry, but his parents try to go into hiding via the Muggle world. Harry, still very young, doesn't understand what any of this is about and likes the visitors in the robes that give him gifts and teach him things.

I can't remember much about that fic at all, it was several years ago that I read it. Maybe four or five.

Much thanks to anyone who can help out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.