Click Here!

I'm looking for a good Mpreg story

Hello All,

I love to read many types of stories, but I always like mpreg, no idea why.

I'm not looking for any particular story, just a really good one that anyone has read and liked.

What couples do I like? I don't have an specific couple.

What ratings do I preferred? Any ratings are a go with me, I'm old enough to read them, not sure if I'm telling you the truth you may check out my main page

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296862610

What about warning? All of them are o.k with me except ( incest & pedophilia) I don't mind if they are older than 16yrs old, younger it's a no. It's k if is with someone there on age.

Thanks to all who took there time just to read and thanks to all who answer my question. Judi

There's one author on fanfiction.net and on here that's pretty good. I think on here her name is just amy and on fanfiction.net her name is hpnewbie(i think). She wrote Hybrid Destiny and a few others and is in the middle of writing one called Visions of an Empath that's really good. Also Desolate03(or just plain 3) on fanfiction.net wrote some good stories (A Consort's Loyalty, a sequel to that one, Sticks and Stones, and a few others). I hope this was helpful!

• 2 weeks later...

I totally support desolate03 go read her stuff immediately! You have not lived until you have! (well, at least not in my book...) Sticks and Stones is wonderful as is A Consort's Loyalty. No Other Way But To Love You is fantastic, and Nicodemus has mpreg though it is more focused on political plot than the actually relationship or pregnancy. All of the above can be found on desolate03's ff.net account.

Some other lovely mpregs (since I am a bit of a fan myself):

9 Months: Draco's Diary by GeminiEmerald on ff.net (I recommend reading the prequel Reverso first)

A Heart So Ravenous by slashpervert on skyehawke archives (sequel to A Love So Belated - linked to author)

A Moment In Time by The Shadow Bandit on ff.net

Fall Away by RocklifeDude on ff.net (rather sad, miscarriage, grieving)

Harry Potter and the Bound Prince by slashpervert on skyehawke (a series of 6 long fics, mpreg doesn't come until towards end of 3rd but so worth the time! link to author's page)

Miss You by pokari on ff.net (bittersweet family fic)

Of Prophecies and Ironies by Samael on skyehawke (awesome author)

The Perfect Proposal by fantasylover12001 on ff.net

The Things We Do for Freedom by gemlou137 on ff.net

Veela Child, Moon Child by Twilight Goddess7 on ff.net

I figure most people know their way around ff.net pretty well so I didn't include the urls for those. If you need them just send me a message and I'll be more than happy to help.

Jade

The Veela Child, Moon Child story is an awesome story, but it hasn't updated in almost 2 years and there hasn't been any word from the author. But there's also one called "Kitty Love" on fanfiction.net that's pretty sweet. It's TR/HP. "Unintentionally Yours" is also pretty good, but it's a bit dark and it's TR/HP as well. Starts off with a deal made between Voldemort and Dumbledore to end the war if Harry marries Voldie and it's on both ff.net and on here. Thanks for starting this topic as now I have some things to read as well ^_^

The Veela Child, Moon Child story is an awesome story, but it hasn't updated in almost 2 years and there hasn't been any word from the author. But there's also one called "Kitty Love" on fanfiction.net that's pretty sweet. It's TR/HP. "Unintentionally Yours" is also pretty good, but it's a bit dark and it's TR/HP as well. Starts off with a deal made between Voldemort and Dumbledore to end the war if Harry marries Voldie and it's on both ff.net and on here. Thanks for starting this topic as now I have some things to read as well ^_^

Veela Child, Moon Child is completed... I don't know if you read it somewhere else or if you might be thinking about a differet story but it is completed. In fact, I just read it again like 2 days ago.

Oops, I guess I thought it was completed... it is a good ending point so I assumed it was... Anyway, it's still one to read, the ending is satisfiying if not truly the end so no need to worry about evil cliffhangers.

Jade

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.