Click Here!

HP Fic Search

Guest Isebas1

Guest Isebas1

Hello, I am looking for another HP fic I read some time ago. It has Harry and his twin sister being adopted by a couple in the US and later falling in love. The Potters show up years later and try to bring them back to England but the twins want nothing to do with it. Any help in finding this fic is appreciated.

Later,

Isebas1

• 1 month later...
Guest Lepton
Hello, I am looking for another HP fic I read some time ago. It has Harry and his twin sister being adopted by a couple in the US and later falling in love. The Potters show up years later and try to bring them back to England but the twins want nothing to do with it. Any help in finding this fic is appreciated.

Later,

Isebas1

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600017509

Love of two Siblings by Sekai Ishtal

They're not twins though...but I think this is what you're looking for.

• 4 years later...

As you may or may not be aware, we do not permit anyone to request copies of stories via this search forum. If a story was taken down here by the author or by the staff, we expect you to respect the reasons behind the action.

If the story is an offsite story, we would prefer not to have our forums used as a venue for the inappropriate distribution of an author's hard work, no matter where the story was originally published.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.