Click Here!

4 harry potter fics I can't find Please help

andromedao

1. Ginny drags harry into a shop that is hard to find to get him a birthday present. (You get to have any fantasy you wish and they are all done by walking into a painting.) While tryign to find what he want Ginny find an order form and shows it to Harry. Both male Malfoys ordered a painting with their maner in it but with the added bonus of a harry potter that caters to them they have a wonderful night and leave. At a shop Harry finds them and lets them know that it wasn't a fake Harry but really him and that he wouldn't mind doing it again. At one point I thought it was called "picture perfect" or "perfect picture" but I couldn't find it.

2. Harry is a magical creature (I think he is an elf). His mate is the King of Magic. thats all I remember sorry.

3. Lily owed severus a debt and decided to repay it by carrying his child without him knowing about it. Harry is sent to another school for 2 years i think and when he comes back he is colder, darker. comes to find out that harry is part inccubus and part something else. Lord Valdemort had his inner circle bear offspring that would be tied to him when Harry finds out he is mad at first but then becomes Voldemorts Lover. Harry is also a necro and has a condition the makes him numb. He wears braclets that have thumb size potions that he can take when he needs them and He goes to Olivanders every fourthnight to get injections of some kind that noone but they know about. at some point they inroduce harry as snapes son to the order with a golem as harry they supposedly go from friends to brothers to lovers and then Harry pretends to die at Voldemorts hand. thats all i know.

4. Harry finaly reads the book "hogworts a history" and finds that there are specail things you can learn if you ask one is BDSM and they have a female teacher and a male teacher (snape) harry goes to snape asking find to teach him. snape is not sure at first but at some point goes ahead and starts lessons. at some point they go on a feildtrip. when dumbldore finds out he tries to change the school rule and get snape fired and thrown in azkaban but some how he loses headmaster postion Migonigal gets it changes the rules back and wishes them both the best of luck.

I only know about one of the storie you're looking for. The fourth one is posted on HP Fandom... it is <b><u> Of Skins and Hearts </u> by <u> Eridor117</u> </b>. You can find it here

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=11228&i=1

I hope that you're able to find the others you're looking for!

this was exacly what I was looking for for number 4. thank you so much.

3. Lily owed severus a debt and decided to repay it by carrying his child without him knowing about it. Harry is sent to another school for 2 years i think and when he comes back he is colder, darker. comes to find out that harry is part inccubus and part something else. Lord Valdemort had his inner circle bear offspring that would be tied to him when Harry finds out he is mad at first but then becomes Voldemorts Lover. Harry is also a necro and has a condition the makes him numb. He wears braclets that have thumb size potions that he can take when he needs them and He goes to Olivanders every fourthnight to get injections of some kind that noone but they know about. at some point they inroduce harry as snapes son to the order with a golem as harry they supposedly go from friends to brothers to lovers and then Harry pretends to die at Voldemorts hand. thats all i know.

The story is called Irreversible Destiny by shewolfe7 and it's on both fanfiction edited and HP Fandom unedited, I'm pretty sure under the same name.

Edited by icy_phoenix

• 2 weeks later...

The story is called Irreversible Destiny by shewolfe7 and it's on both fanfiction edited and HP Fandom unedited, I'm pretty sure under the same name.

That's it thank you so much!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.