Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Very Guilty - like the whole natural child birth thing. I was talked into it because it was such a beautiful thing - they neglected to mention the fact that I would become the devil himself. (and yes I knew it would hurt - just not like that)

G/NG Would do anything not to feel pain if they knew it was coming.

Very Guilty on that one. They made me (pregnant with twins and as big as a house) bend over and grab my legs... I couldn't reach them. That in itself was torture - the prick of the needle was child's play after that one.

G/NG - Has seen a birth live

Guilty since I have to deal with mothers and their little kids every day. If I had a nickel for every time I've had to say "Your kid is the cutest in the world!" I'd be rich beyond the dreams of averice.

G/NG: Can stomach only so much of being cute around little kids before becoming nauseated.

Guilty - my kids stopped that after the first time I had them stand up at the table and state in a matter of fact voice "I will not be a pain in the backside" 10 times - you'd be surprised at how many people actually applauded when they were done.

G/NG - has a few wicked ideas on how to get your kids back for being kids