Click Here!

Old Stories Inaccessible

Guest HannibalPorter213

Guest HannibalPorter213

During one of the updates, my ability to log in was lost. This was only resolved by creating a new account.

Using the same e-mail as the old account. And the same name as the old account. The problem?

I can no longer interact with any of my stories from the old account. They do not appear on my story manager, and I cannot add chapters to them.

I really need some help.

5 minutes ago, Guest HannibalPorter213 said:

During one of the updates, my ability to log in was lost. This was only resolved by creating a new account.

Using the same e-mail as the old account. And the same name as the old account. The problem?

I can no longer interact with any of my stories from the old account. They do not appear on my story manager, and I cannot add chapters to them.

I really need some help.

Needed to post a reply with a profile so that someone could hopefully contact me.

All of our Archive staff are located in the USA so they will answer you as soon as they can. 

But I can tell you that creating a new account does not automatically give you access to an older account. We also only allow one account per user, so that will also have to be resolved now. 

Also providing us with links to both profiles will help with the process too. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Hi,

I’m only seeing one account for you: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296854807  This account has a great many stories listed under it.

In order to regain access to your account, you need to reset your password. Use this link: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/reset.php  Enter the email address associated with your account, and you should receive an email from us which will let you reset your password.

Keep in mind the following:  Passwords must be between 8 to 12 letters and/or numbers long. We do not allow spaces, special characters, or punctuation; only letters and numbers, or a combination of letter and numbers is allowed. Please also remember that letters are case sensitive. Once you've reset the password, I recommend clearing any old AFF cookies from your browser’s cache before closing and restarting the browser. You should then be able to log into your archive profile properly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.