Click Here!

Getting lucky

Guest Shon83

I'm looking for the inuyasha fanfiction called getting lucky  by vyperbites it has over 200 chapters to my knowledge and it has inuyasha and sesshomaru and kouga and shippo as couples it if any know where I can read it let know please 

• 1 year later...

All I’ve been able to find is a mention in our records that the author pulled the story back in July 2017. Once a story is deleted from the archive, we don’t retain any copies of it. The deletion is permanent. I’m sorry—I know that’s not what you were hoping to hear, but it’s all I can find.

• 3 years later...
Guest Vyper/Vyperbites

I am the author of Getting Lucky.  I have been ill due to medical issues for several years now as a 100% disabled Navy Veteran, so I had to disappear for so long, and I pulled some of my stories to edit them.  I also had a few published stories, but I am returning to fanfiction as soon as I can.  I apologize to the fans of my stories that it has taken me so long to return. A lot has happened to all of us over these years, and things are still difficult for so many people now, but I hope that our future will be better, so I have not given up on this world yet.   I very much appreciate the few fans of my stories who did find me online through social media and on my old website.  I was unable to respond, but I still have the manuscripts for more than one of my stories, including Getting Lucky, which was so popular I was getting emails from places all over the world, so that was very inspiring and brought me so much happiness, so thank you very much everyone. When I get some free time to do so, I will do my absolute best to return the Getting Lucky saga fanfiction here, where so many people enjoyed what I could complete.   I am so grateful that people loved my writing since this is a safe space for many of us.  I must figure out how to navigate this site once more as an author when that is possible again, and I will do my utmost to at least get what I publish here on the original fanfiction website that I was so happy to be a part of.  Because my account was not in use for so long because I was gone for years, I can understand completely why it may have needed to be deleted.  If the moderators wish to help me recover my access to at least the author portions of my old account so I can keep writing, that would be nice.  I have had difficulty getting an answer to how to fix that problem because it has been so many years since I have been an active user, and due to hacking breaches or other issues, it is completely understandable if my account needed to be closed due to lack of use for that purpose.  I worked in communications and networking in the Navy, so I am fully aware of how these things can be.  Please, have a wonderful, safe weekend, everyone. 

3 hours ago, Guest Vyper/Vyperbites said:

I am the author of Getting Lucky.  I have been ill due to medical issues for several years now as a 100% disabled Navy Veteran, so I had to disappear for so long, and I pulled some of my stories to edit them.  I also had a few published stories, but I am returning to fanfiction as soon as I can.  I apologize to the fans of my stories that it has taken me so long to return. A lot has happened to all of us over these years, and things are still difficult for so many people now, but I hope that our future will be better, so I have not given up on this world yet.   I very much appreciate the few fans of my stories who did find me online through social media and on my old website.  I was unable to respond, but I still have the manuscripts for more than one of my stories, including Getting Lucky, which was so popular I was getting emails from places all over the world, so that was very inspiring and brought me so much happiness, so thank you very much everyone. When I get some free time to do so, I will do my absolute best to return the Getting Lucky saga fanfiction here, where so many people enjoyed what I could complete.   I am so grateful that people loved my writing since this is a safe space for many of us.  I must figure out how to navigate this site once more as an author when that is possible again, and I will do my utmost to at least get what I publish here on the original fanfiction website that I was so happy to be a part of.  Because my account was not in use for so long because I was gone for years, I can understand completely why it may have needed to be deleted.  If the moderators wish to help me recover my access to at least the author portions of my old account so I can keep writing, that would be nice.  I have had difficulty getting an answer to how to fix that problem because it has been so many years since I have been an active user, and due to hacking breaches or other issues, it is completely understandable if my account needed to be closed due to lack of use for that purpose.  I worked in communications and networking in the Navy, so I am fully aware of how these things can be.  Please, have a wonderful, safe weekend, everyone. 

Hi!

Your original account still exists, with all your stories still there, but after the attack last September, we’ve made some changes. I see you’ve made a new account, with an updated email address. What I would suggest is this. I can update the email address on your old account, and email you the links to activate that old account properly. That way, you have all your stories, and your original join date on AFF. 

Let me know how you want to proceed, and I’ll be glad to help.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.