Click Here!

Old account login

KinRyu

I have been trying to log in to my account for some time now, even sent a ticket to support several months ago, but have had no reply.

When I try to log in, I get no error messages, it only appears as if I had refreshed the site. I have tried resetting the password several times, but no change.

This is my account: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296816843

Hi,

We’ve had a few updates to the archive software since you last visited, and you will need to revalidate your account. We have a FAQ which explains it right here. You’ll need to use the same email address associated with the account in order to revalidate, and once you’ve done that, you will be able to reset your password, and you should be able to access everything again.

If you do run into issues, you can post here about what’s gone wrong, or if you need to verify the email address we have on record, you can email us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org. (I’d recommend NOT posting email addresses here because it invites spambots.) 

I hope it goes smoothly for you, but as I said, let us know if you run into any problems with the revalidation, and we’ll help sort it out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.