Click Here!

looking for fics >60k words with an actual plot

Guest Ganymede

Guest Ganymede

I’m trying to find something to read. I’ve just finished “So, the rain is falling” by Erasmus. I want to find a fic similar to that one. I means the ones with good plot, slow-burn-romance and the fic must be more than 60k words. If you guys know any fics like that, please recommend me. Thank you! ^_^

If you don’t mind a harem setting (more specifically a case of an open relationship) then I’d like to mention that my story (The Vain Rose’s garden) is more that 180k words, and it definitely follows a plot, rather than focusing solely on the sexual content. It’s still an ongoing project, but there already 8 chapters uploaded to check if you have the time to give it a try.

Ganymede, Erasmus never finished So, the Rain is Falling, did he????? That was such a terrific story.

I don’t know similar stories with a war setting, but I know of quite a few wonderful, completed stories that are over 60K words. Close Protection by Cordelia Kingsbridge is the first one that comes to mind. Muffin by Mahsa (or Masha) is another terrific story. She wrote a sequel, but I don’t think she finished it. Black Star Cross by Young Sage is another. That’s a high school fic, so I’m not sure if you like that genre. Anything by Orbiting Jupiter; she’s a fantastic writer. I believe all her stories are also high school related.

There are so many great stories I’ve read on here, but I can only think of those right now.

Oh, there’s also Loser by Dedicatedquill, which IMO, is one of the best stories anywhere. I think she has 46 chapters so far, and each chapter is like over 20K. The story is almost complete, and it’s another high school fic, and it’s so worth the read. It’s such a fantastic story that I would recommend to everyone. :)

Edited by LisaT2525
Added info

1 hour ago, LisaT2525 said:

Thanks, Bronx. I didn’t know.

She even removed her account here, sadly, :( 

But, although I can’t link here, I’m sure Google will be very helpful in finding her. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.