Click Here!

Original M/M vampire story

Guest Lyn A

Guest Lyn A

Hello, 

I’m new to this, but i’m looking for a an original story that involved a vampire. I don’t remember names of the characters or the title of the story. The beginning starts out with a young man going into the mist with a crossbow i think and the vampire stumbles across him and decides to take him. I remember the vampire saying something like the village gave him as a sacrifice , but the boy doesn’t understand. there are two other scenes i remember. One was the boy was in a giant bathtub and the vampire came in to take it with him and spoke to the angel statues in a poetry sense. Another was the vampire bought the boy fancy new clothes and when the boy didn’t want to get rid of his own clothes that were his only things from his home and the vampire yelled and got mad threatening to punish him with a visitation from some monsters that the boy came into contact with earlier. 

thank you for all of your help 

• 2 months later...

The story had been posted to AFF, but the author was under 18 at the time of posting. It and all other content posted while the author was under 18 was removed, although the author is more than welcome to repost those works now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.